$400 added one pocket on the 3rd weekend of the month

cabilliardclub

Verified Member
As of Feb. 1st California Billiard Club is changing its 3rd of the month Tournament to one pocket on sat and sun. $400 will be added guaranteed, entry will be $40. Double elimination and the race will be 3 on both sides. Sign-ups at 12 and play starts at 1pm. Play will end on Sunday.

FIRST TOURNAMENT WILL BE FEB. 19TH AND 20TH.

PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHRIS

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
cabilliardclub said:
As of Feb. 1st California Billiard Club is changing its 3rd of the month Tournament to one pocket on sat and sun. $400 will be added guaranteed, entry will be $40. Double elimination and the race will be 3 on both sides. Sign-ups at 12 and play starts at 1pm. Play will end on Sunday.

FIRST TOURNAMENT WILL BE FEB. 19TH AND 20TH.

PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHRIS

I will let the boys know at Hard Times, Sacramento, but will have to miss the first one, I will be in Maui.

Will be at the March Tournament for sure. Need to recoup some $$.

cabilliardclub

Verified Member
jrhendy said:
I will let the boys know at Hard Times, Sacramento, but will have to miss the first one, I will be in Maui.

Will be at the March Tournament for sure. Need to recoup some $$.

Don't forget about the Mixed Plate it has the best local food and drinks in Old Lahaina. Have fun and see you in March if not sooner. Stay away from the blue lagoon, I had 2 red death drinks and next thing I know I ask my wife to mary me!!!!! Strong ass drink!!!!!!!!!!!