C. Bryant vs. S. Daulton 2006 D.C.C.

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
Let's now take a look at the position that Daulton is left in. Daulton can position the cue ball back in the stack in two ways, either off the 5 ball, or the 10 ball and Charlie will be in more trouble than he was before shooting the 2 ball. Maybe he should of shot Rodney's shot.:D

Dr. Bill

I would've played off the 5 ball. I have no idea what Daulton did, but he let him get clean away. :frus
Rod.
P.S. Of course Charlie play good, but he shoots very different shots than many of us.

onepockethacker

Verified Member
I like Steve's shot a lot if available, this is not the time to get fancy. If Steve's shot is not available, I would also consider kicking two rails, falling inside of the 6 ball and then toward the 9 ball. I would only shoot that shot if I felt I was a huge favorite to perform it. Stroud's shot doesn't look available, with his shot you must be able to see slightly past the center of the 5 ball to execute his shot, it looks like you can't hit enough 5 ball for the shot. Hackers shot is a good shot if you're being backed, if you pull it off you got a backer for life.:D Anrod's shot is a shot that I would strongly consider, this shot could possibly be the best shot, even if Steve's shot was available, imo. The key to Rodney's shot, is you're close enough to hit the 3 ball with speed, and control the cue ball at least 80 to 85% of the time. Good things can happen for you with this shot, plus you're controlling the cue ball.;) Once again, your close enough to the 3 ball to hit and stopLet the balls go where they may, do not compromise the accuracy of the shot, all cue ball.

Dr. Bill

Billy if you dont see the strength of my shot i may have overestimated your one pocket knowledge. My shot is easy to execute and changes the entire game. If he would have played my shot he wouldnt be in the shitter like he is about to be in

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
Billy if you dont see the strength of my shot i may have overestimated your one pocket knowledge. My shot is easy to execute and changes the entire game. If he would have played my shot he wouldnt be in the shitter like he is about to be in
It isn't that I didn't like your concept, which I do, but imo the balls weren't positioned favoring that type of shot. But I could be wrong, like I was when we played.

Dr. Bill