For SJD's Eyes Only

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
Dick,

Fanny asked me to post this pic of her younger sister because she doesn't know how yet. Fanny is teaching her the finer points of one-pocket play and once she graduates from school, she'll be your partner in a game or two.

Fanatic's Sister.jpg

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
Cowboy Dennis said:
Dick,

Fanny asked me to post this pic of her younger sister because she doesn't know how yet. Fanny is teaching her the finer points of one-pocket play and once she graduates from school, she'll be your partner in a game or two.

View attachment 140
I Herd She Wants To Play Dick Some One Hole.

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Cowboy Dennis said:
Dick,

View attachment 140

Cute face, but a little thick in the thighs....does she have any other sisters ?

Dick <--is VERY particular.

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
SJDinPHX said:
Cute face, but a little thick in the thighs....does she have any other sisters ?

I don't know Dick. I did not ask. I'm sure she'll be along sooner or later today and let you know.

Fanatic

Verified Member
SJDinPHX said:

Well lets remember that she is a pool partner not a love interst! I sent Dennis a pic of my other sister (hopefully he'll post it shortly) I think her thigh size is just what your looking for. And there is nothing wrong with some meat on the bones SJD---BTW I did see YOUR picture (compliments of Fast Lenny).
XOXO

Last edited:

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Cowboy Dennis said:
Dick,

Here is a pic that Fanny just sent me. It's another sister.

View attachment 141

Fanny, can she draw her ball ? I just don't know... I'm so, er,ah... confused.
If we are not going to have a romantic relationship, then I guess I'll take the "fat" one.

Dick <---likes Jennifer Aniston's body parts, all of them.

Last edited:

Fanatic

Verified Member
SJDinPHX said:
Fanny, can she draw her ball ? I just don't know... I'm so, er,ah confused.
If we are not going to have a romantic relationship, then I guess I'll take the "fat" one.

Dick <---likes Jennifer Aniston's body parts, all of them.

Well she can't draw her ball quite yet.... but she can hold a cue-
XOXO

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
Artie Bodendorfer said:
what about the twins.

I must be slower than a glacier. I had absolutely no idea what this meant. I thought maybe the twin sisters that were in Playboy or something. Who knows what Artie's thinking sometime.

42 hours later I read it and got it. I am an imbecile.

Cowboy "Slow on the Uptake" Dennis

Fanatic

Verified Member
Cowboy Dennis said:
I must be slower than a glacier. I had absolutely no idea what this meant. I thought maybe the twin sisters that were in Playboy or something. Who knows what Artie's thinking sometime.

42 hours later I read it and got it. I am an imbecile.

Cowboy "Slow on the Uptake" Dennis

I still don't get it----What is saying about my sisters; could you please enlighten me Dennis?
XOXO
Fanny