Co stream

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
I get to play a little today so headed back up to breakers and will try to play on the stream table:

https://www.breakers-grill.com/watch/

Tough opponent today, one of the local shortstops who plays 2-3 balls better than I do but going to play him some even since he is letting me play cheap and hopefully I can learn something!

Will start around 12 or 12:30 EST if interested in seeing me get beat up hehe. Free while it's live!

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
I get to play a little today so headed back up to breakers and will try to play on the stream table:

https://www.breakers-grill.com/watch/

Tough opponent today, one of the local shortstops who plays 2-3 balls better than I do but going to play him some even since he is letting me play cheap and hopefully I can learn something!

Will start around 12 or 12:30 EST if interested in seeing me get beat up hehe. Free while it's live!

Is that the place that gagged me with cigarette smoke? I think it was kick shot
Good luck

Last edited:

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
I watched several games here and there and it looked like you played really well. The one shot where you cleared all three balls from his hole and put them in front of yours was pretty awesome...:heh

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
I watched several games here and there and it looked like you played really well. The one shot where you cleared all three balls from his hole and put them in front of yours was pretty awesome...:heh

thanks John! I think I played pretty well for only playing once a month and considering I normally get 10/7 from him and I played him even and ended up even basically but we played one last game and I lost...

Near the end of our match, someone who can give my opponent 10/7 was trying to match up with him which I think they ended up playing some by the rail bank afterwards - dunno if it got streamed or not but they should have been on the same table we were playing on.