Question from a few years ago

petie

Verified Member
From
Citrus Springs, FL
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMrmNTr4PXU[/ame]

The above link is to a match in 1999 between Efren and Busta. My question is who is the moderator? I'm sure some of you know from his voice.

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
I never heard Cole's voice so I can't tell if you're kidding or not. The little emoticons make it look like you might be.

I'm just kidding Petie but it is very reminiscent of Bill Staton although I don't think it is him. Very laid-back and relaxed sounding.

Dennis

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
It's not a regular commentator I have heard before. I'm thinking it is the guy that filmed this. I think there is a guy that did a lot of single camera vids out there in CA a while back -- he probably did this one too. JJ or something?

It's definitely not Weenie Beenie

petie

Verified Member
From
Citrus Springs, FL
The first one I thought of after the "Architect of the Peace" in Vietnam was Sonny Springer. I have never heard his voice either although I met and played his nephew, Little Josh, in St, Louis a few years ago.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
The first one I thought of after the "Architect of the Peace" in Vietnam was Sonny Springer. I have never heard his voice either although I met and played his nephew, Little Josh, in St, Louis a few years ago.
Not Sonny either. Sonny had a distinctive voice -- southern of course, too. I really enjoyed meeting Sonny, and only wish I had a lot earlier.