Efren answers questions

Banks

Verified Member
From
Portland, OR
Thanks a bunch for the repost, I would've missed it! Yosemite, Palm Springs and Frisco were all great this last week. I can see why Bill lives in Santa Cruz, it looks like a real cool place. Now, back in Portland and fiending for more pool. Heck, I came right back, unpacked and went to play a league match.. just before it, figured out something I've been doing wrong all this time. Can't wait to play more. :D

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Shirley you know, that my previous post was a hilariously funny quip, made entirely in jest. I concede that you, and you alone, were responsible for Efren's meteoric rise to the top of one pocketdom...His natural talent, and intellegence had [sic] little to do with it... (sorta like Tiger's 8 hdcp father, grooming Tiger)..:rolleyes:

I do appreciate you throwing me your 'one liner' bone, of a response though Shirley..While cleverly avoiding all the evidence neccesary, to make your case a little more [sic] believable...Of course, you make no mention of one GLARING fact..You had Efren, for an ENTIRE YEAR..while I only had Darren and Bernie for about 36 HOURS apiece.. (da,Nile dat one big boy)...If I had, had either of them for a year, Effie would need at least 8/6 from them...:sorry

D.I. McDuck, Instructor to the Stars.:p

PS..Even you would have had a hard time teaching anything, to anybody back then, if you had 285 lb. Cowboy dangling from your left nut, like you do NOW.. :lol

Beardo, napping between grueling lessons to Efren....Heh, heh !

I believe this needs a little bump, as it appears both Fred and BNDL, both missed it.:p

SJDinPHX

Suspended
???? Who the f'ck is Shirley? And who the f'ck is BNDL?

Beard

A little too esoteric for me.

Beardo, you are sooo 60's..:rolleyes:..Shirley (surely) as ALMOST everyone knows, is Leslie Nielson's (Naked Gun) play on words.
Your ignorance of "BNDL" is only slightly more excusable...That is RBL's (Cowboy Dennis') new handle I have bestowed on him...
It stands for....."Beard's Nut Dangler Lunatic"..:lol :lol

Hepcat McDuck <--Will make it a point NOT to confuse your "out of touch" brain, in future missives..:D

PS..I expected BNDL to be out of touch, but 'Shirley' not YOU !..:D

Last edited:

Banks

Verified Member
From
Portland, OR
Beardo, you are sooo 60's..:rolleyes:..Shirley (surely) as ALMOST everyone knows, is Leslie Nielson's (Naked Gun) play on words.
Your ignorance of "BNDL" is only slightly more excusable...That is RBL's (Cowboy Dennis') new handle I have bestowed on him...
It stands for....."Beard's Nut Dangler Lunatic"..:lol

Hepcat McDuck <--Will make it a point NOT to confuse your "out of touch" brain, in future missives..:D

I picked the wrong day to quit sniffing glue. :cool:

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
It stands for....."Beard's Nut Dangler Lunatic"..:lol :lol

You and the Hacker seem to be the only two guys that resort to that repulsive and totally offensive, "nut dangling" line. It really aint funny and there should Shirley be a more imaginative response to those that dare to not love you totally.

Beard

KindlyOleUncleDave

Verified Member
Suprize

Suprize

Biggest one to me is the absolutely lame questions.... Reyes answers questions indeed .... asked by a group of who knows what

Banks

Verified Member
From
Portland, OR
Biggest one to me is the absolutely lame questions.... Reyes answers questions indeed .... asked by a group of who knows what

They're called 'fans'. If you want to go on about "a group of who knows what", maybe you can get your grumpy old ass over there and fire off some of your "better" questions. :rolleyes:

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
Beardo, you are sooo 60's...Shirley (surely) as ALMOST everyone knows, is Leslie Nielson's (Naked Gun) play on words.
It stands for....."Beard's Nut Dangler Lunatic".

Hepcat McDuck <--Will make it a point NOT to confuse your "out of touch" brain, in future missives.

PS..I expected BNDL to be out of touch, but 'Shirley' not YOU !.

Ducky,

I think you and Freddy are running out of gas:p. Hardly an antagonistic word between you guys anymore:eek:. Your last couple of posts really show your lack of originality:(.

P.S. EVERYBODY knows the "Shirley" line is from "Airplane" you idiot:D.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0A5t5_O8hdA[/ame]

KindlyOleUncleDave

Verified Member
Sir

Sir

They're called 'fans'. If you want to go on about "a group of who knows what", maybe you can get your grumpy old ass over there and fire off some of your "better" questions. :rolleyes:

I stand chastised.

I am not a "fan" and so have no questions of Mr. Reyes.

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Larry was wondering what BNDL stood for and I don't recall if you ever told him. Well here it is Larry:

BrilliantNonDuckLover

As explained in an earlier post, it stands for....Beardo's Nut Dangler Lunatic...:p :p

Perfeshunal Nickname Giver McDuck <----The Duck thinks this is NOT exactly a promotion for the cowboy !!!..:rolleyes:

PS..RBL's new name doesn't exactly 'roll off the tongue'..So I'm thinking of changing it to.."BLOND".....
.......BEARDO'S.. LUNATIC..OVERWEIGHT..NUT..DANGLER
...:lol :lol

Last edited:

SJDinPHX

Suspended
You and the Hacker seem to be the only two guys that resort to that repulsive and totally offensive, "nut dangling" line. It really aint funny and there should Shirley be a more imaginative response to those that dare to not love you totally.

Beard

Please do NOT compare me with the Hacker/Slacker/Backerhunter...HE uses "Jock Strap Dangler", whereas I tell it like it is...SHIRLEY
you, of all people, know that I am better equipped to ward off negative aspersions..:p

Super Duck <---Is only loved by 50% of the population..That would be the ladie's. (and the occasional idiot like you and Hacker):p

PS..Is he really banned ?..I kind of enjoyed shooting him down..Much more than your grumpy old ass..:p....He is a real idiot, whereas you are just a wannabe...:D :D

Last edited:

KindlyOleUncleDave

Verified Member
Hmmmmm (only saying that because the blankity-blank software demands something)

Hmmmmm (only saying that because the blankity-blank software demands something)

No harm, no foul, Dave. I tend to get defensive over lesser-skilled players and stuff, so don't mind me. ;)

Touche, sir ...... please note however that I am not adverse to accepting a spot in order to make a fair game.

Banks

Verified Member
From
Portland, OR
Touche, sir ...... please note however that I am not adverse to accepting a spot in order to make a fair game.

You wouldn't want to be seen accepting a spot from an APA player, would you? :eek::heh If the spot doesn't work out for me in 1P, I could always ask to change it up to playing some banks.

And by lesser-skilled players, I wasn't referring to you.. just in case you'd want to offer me the spot instead. ;)