Scott Frost Vs Gus Briseno Video

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Fast Lenny said:
Go to www.ontherailtv.com and press play on the player to watch the race to 5 of the Finals of the AZ One Pocket State Championship. :)

Great coverage Lenny, The guys will enjoy seeing what a powerhouse Scott can be. Sorry I ran out of gas to help you with a little commentary, when I stay up that, late those cute barmaids tend to overserve me.(could be the 50% tip I give them after each drink.)
You, Dennis and Jimmy did a great job.

Southern Comfort Dick

Last edited:

sappo

Verified Member
From
Tucson AZ
lenny, i watched matches all weekeng. your streaming is a big plus for one pocket fans. thanks i will introduce myself when you come down to tucson next month. thanks again keith

Which pocket is mine?

Verified Member
Thanks Lenny

Thanks Lenny

Till I watch this I did not know how good . I mean bad I was.Good player out
in Az I will be staying tune to futue broadcast

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
White hat/black hat

White hat/black hat

Fast Lenny said:
Your going to have to explain this for me since Im a yoot. :D
Allow me. During the era of the old Hollywood western movies from the 30's and 40's (and even into the early 50's TV westerns), they always had the cattle rustlers and thieves wear black hats, while the hero always wore a white hat. Keep in mind that movies were filmed only in black and white during those years. So the lore gradually built up that white hats were good and pure, whereas black hats were bad and dastardly. So you are one of the good guys, Lenny!

Thanks for making all that great streaming and video recording available to us! And thanks to Dick for his commentary, even though it was past his bedtime...;)

Doc

philwelch

Verified Member
From
Plainfield,IL
hemicudas said:
In the old days, Lenny, would have been in the white hat. Thanks, guy.
Man, Hemi we sure are old we say things that these youngens need explanations to. Hemi was paying you a great compliment Lenny and I too would like to say thank you for the video it was great.

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
philwelch said:
Man, Hemi we sure are old we say things that these youngens need explanations to. Hemi was paying you a great compliment Lenny and I too would like to say thank you for the video it was great.
You did a great job Lenny and I realy enjoyed watching it. I would not have been able to watch it if you didnt explain what to do. But its great and Its great thjat it can be done. And I guess you can do this on any game. I would like to add one more thing about the match could you have someone go throug the contest what happened in the match Why Scott won and the other player Lost Could someone anilize the match. Like the do and explain what happened in the match and I think it would help all the people who want to learn. Not just watch the match but analize the match. Tank you Very much and it was great to watch. I am looking forward in watching more matches. And its very interesting watching it live and we dont no who is going to win. Its like knowing the end of a movie. BUt tanks for all your hard and long houers. Not everyone could have done that and it showes. You are one of a kind.

SJDinPHX

Suspended
philwelch said:

For all YOU old duffer's who rarely visit AZB, do yourselves a favor and hop over there and check out Fast Lenny's avatar. (his girl) Very tastefully done, nothing offensive to anyone.
Just another reason to try and avoid growing old.

Dick

PS. Or Lenny, you could get rid of the two homely guy's on your avatar on this site, and brighten the OLD guy's forum over here. Even though they are very handsome gents, Hemicuda's and John Henderson's avatars, just don't do anything for most of us. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
Dick Mc Morran said:
For all YOU old duffer's who rarely visit AZB, do yourselves a favor and hop over there and check out Fast Lenny's avatar. (his girl)

Dick

PS. Or Lenny, you could get rid of the two homely guy's on this avatar, and brighten the OLD guy's forum over here. Even though they are very handsome gents, Hemicuda's and John Henderson's avatars, just don't do anything for most of us. :rolleyes:
One thing about the older we get the smarter we get. And dont ever give up on yourself. We get old because it is meant to be.

jazznpool

Verified Member
From
Orange, CA
Hats off to Lenny, The Desert Tour guys, and the staff at Kolby's for a fun and well run tournament. I can also attest that Lenny is a man on the move with his one pocket game. I'm looking forward to coming back to battle next year. The tournament "trial by fire" competitive experience makes the trip worthwhile.

Martin

Fast Lenny said:
Go to www.ontherailtv.com and press play on the player to watch the race to 5 of the Finals of the AZ One Pocket State Championship. :)

Skin

Verified Member
Lenny, I watched a lot of the live stream. It was great and the commentary was very good.

I had to apologize to my wife, though, for some colorful background language that got picked up by the mic just as she was walking by the computer. ;)

I look forward to more from ontherailtv. Great stuff. Thanks for providing it for everyone.

Skin

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Artie Bodendorfer said:
... I would like to add one more thing about the match could you have someone go throug the contest what happened in the match Why Scott won and the other player Lost Could someone anilize the match. Like the do and explain what happened in the match and I think it would help all the people who want to learn. Not just watch the match but analize the match. ...
I'm going to go back through a little to see what I can.

For the first game, it looks simply like Scott twice sold out direct cuts into Gus's pocket -- the first one to give him a run of 7 balls, and the second one to close out the game. Both looked like "unforced" errors to me, where Scott was trying to do too much and the cue ball got away from him. In general, I thought both those guys shot real quick -- quick look, get down, fire away, boom, boom, boom.

In the second game, Scott laid down a decent break, but Gus's very first defensive play left Scott a golden opportunity to stick Gus on the side of the rack, which of course, he did.

Now I have to figure out how to rewind or go back to where I was :)

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Dick Mc Morran said:
PS. Or Lenny, you could get rid of the two homely guy's on your avatar on this site, and brighten the OLD guy's forum over here. Even though they are very handsome gents, Hemicuda's and John Henderson's avatars, just don't do anything for most of us. :rolleyes:

OK, I get it & you are tired of my ugly mug on here. Here is a new one. I have been getting a few recorded mesages from her & her friends lately.

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Classy ladies drink wine, not shots like Hillary !

Classy ladies drink wine, not shots like Hillary !

jrhendy said:
OK, I get it & you are tired of my ugly mug on here. Here is a new one. I have been getting a few recorded mesages from her & her friends lately.

She and Mc Cain allready have my vote! But I didn't know she was calling every other Tom, Dick, and Harry! Now I'm pissed! :rolleyes:

PS. Seriously, I try not to be political on Steves site but, If Obama wins this election, (and it sure looks like he will) the words of ole Merle Haggard will ring in all our ears shortly after...."Are we rollin' downhill like a snowball headed for Hell, Why can't we stand up for the flag, and the liberty bell". The times they are achangin'.
$Bill, I wish you would post the email you sent me, but I will understand if you don't. It is NOT a slam at Obama. It is a factual
"man on the street" interview. Very enlightening.

Dick

Last edited:

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
Dick Mc Morran said:
For all YOU old duffer's who rarely visit AZB, do yourselves a favor and hop over there and check out Fast Lenny's avatar. (his girl) Very tastefully done, nothing offensive to anyone.

Dick

Just changed it,is that better Dick? :)

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
jazznpool said:
Hats off to Lenny, The Desert Tour guys, and the staff at Kolby's for a fun and well run tournament. I can also attest that Lenny is a man on the move with his one pocket game. I'm looking forward to coming back to battle next year. The tournament "trial by fire" competitive experience makes the trip worthwhile.

Martin
Thanks Martin and it was a pleasure meeting you and you play a very good game.When I watched you and Scott play I knew I would be in trouble especially on 2 hours sleep,haha.Hope to see you again next year Martin and will do my best to get the clips up of you on my site so you can watch them. ;)

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
Dick Mc Morran said:
Great coverage Lenny, The guys will enjoy seeing what a powerhouse Scott can be. Sorry I ran out of gas to help you with a little commentary, when I stay up that, late those cute barmaids tend to overserve me.(could be the 50% tip I give them after each drink.)
You, Dennis and Jimmy did a great job.

Southern Comfort Dick
That is funny,nothing wrong with alittle juice to get you going,just dont over do it. :D