Looking for a road partner

Mark Tademy

Suspended
From
Salt Lake City
Well i having been playing 4-6 hours a day for about 4 months now and I think I am ready to go back on the road. I am looking for someone to travel with hitting the east coast and the south it has been about ten years since I have made the trip and I think it would be profitable. I am hitting them well I just need to step up and play champions. anyone that is interested pm me.

mark

OldHasBeen

Verified Member
From
St. Louis, MO
Don't skip over St. Louis!

Don't skip over St. Louis!

Mark Tademy said:
Well i having been playing 4-6 hours a day for about 4 months now and I think I am ready to go back on the road. I am looking for someone to travel with hitting the east coast and the south it has been about ten years since I have made the trip and I think it would be profitable. I am hitting them well I just need to step up and play champions. anyone that is interested pm me.

mark

Make sure you stop in St. Louis as there is a lot of good One Pocket Action here right now.
Contact Watchez on this site for a good and knowledgeable steer.
PM me and I will give you his info.

TY & GL

1pRoscoe

Verified Member
Mark Tademy said:

mark

If you come to Texas, I'd be happy to set something up for you...