Hall Of Fame Leonard Bugs Rucker Signed Pool Balls

kitchb

Verified Member
Hi! I'm Freddy the Beard's daughter and I have 9 signed Bugs Rucker cue balls for sale. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity because he signed few balls, and only for my old man. They are $250 each or $2000 for the whole set. I will include my father's heartfelt article on "Bugs" titled, "Requiem for a Champion" and a photo. Bugs and my Dad were like brothers/famous competitors who loved to play banks & one-pocket in Chicago. Both are Legends and in the One-Pocket Hall of Fame. Bugs was like the Muhammed Ali of pool. There will never be another one like him. Bugs was slated to act in Martin Scorsese's "The Color of Money" but was replaced by future Oscar winner, Forrest Whitaker. Of course, playing for ten grand a game DID NOT make Bugs nervous! Please PP or email directly with all orders/questions: cat@poolhustlersdaughter.com Appreciate your interest, time and love of my father in the past and of the game. Best, Cat

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Hall Of Fame Leonard Bugs Rucker Signed Pool Balls

A ways nice to see you here, Cat. I bought one of these from your dad as a gift for a friend a few years ago. He loved it. Good luck wth them. 👍. Mitch