Almost mad genius

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
I recently reviewed The Beards dvd's "Bank Shot's that dont go,but Do" Vol's I & II. and his discernament is unsurpassed. Beard either you have out done yourself or you are almost a genius, which is it?I'll let you answer that question.

SJDinPHX

Suspended
True genius !!!

True genius !!!

wincardona said:
I recently reviewed The Beards dvd's "Bank Shot's that dont go,but Do" Vol's I & II. and his discernament is unsurpassed. Beard either you have out done yourself or you are almost a genius, which is it?I'll let you answer that question.
Sounds great Bill. Please burn me 8 or 10 copies, then I'll have one and we'll
sell the rest....... JUST KIDDING FRED!!!!!

KindlyOleUncleDave

Verified Member
Freddy does it again

Freddy does it again

I saw few banks that did not look as though they 'went' but perhaps that is because after obtaining a doctorate in rackology I suffered tertiary training in the school of 'when the feller bets he can fill one's ear with apple piss, one is advised to ponder carefully whether or not one wishes to wager' , and being so trained I have to ax myself why anyone would shoot a shot that would not 'go'. Iggorance is bliss.

What I also saw however was another exquisite demonstration of some principles of physics as related to pocket billiards. There is quite a wealth demonstrated here for the attentive and receptive mind, and all for far fewer ducats than are generally expended in acquisition of such 'larnin'.

'Give a man a sawbuck and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to play billiards and he may have you for lunch next week.' KindlyOleUncleDave paraphrases the Chinese

Gee, Freddy, you didn't look that angry to me .... and are you truly a genius?