Strawberry on HBO "The Wire"

JAM

Verified Member
I heard it tonight from a friend who religiously watches the HBO show "The Wire." I've never seen the series which runs every week on HBO. It is shot on location in Baltimore, MD.

They were shooting a scene, and the director saw Strawberry standing on the rail watching the action, as it was told to me.

He liked the way Strawberry looked, thinking it may fit a character he had in mind, and requested him make a cameo on the show. Strawberry speaks a few lines as well.

JAM

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
JAM said:
I heard it tonight from a friend who religiously watches the HBO show "The Wire." I've never seen the series which runs every week on HBO. It is shot on location in Baltimore, MD.

They were shooting a scene, and the director saw Strawberry standing on the rail watching the action, as it was told to me.

He liked the way Strawberry looked, thinking it may fit a character he had in mind, and requested him make a cameo on the show. Strawberry speaks a few lines as well.

JAM
Jenn, if you could come up with Strawberry's address, I'd like to send him a OnePocket.org t-shirt :)