Varner /reyes hill game

tylerdurden

Verified Member
its the hill game
efrens shot
View attachment 4649

There is a slight chance that this is on (impossible to see from here of course).....

Shoot that green stripe (14?) into the right side of the 8. 8 goes uptable, 14 caroms goes 1 rail and to your hole. CB leave in the stack.

ace

Verified Member
From
Longview, Tx
Is this possible?

Attachments

• Varner reyes hill game - OnePocket.png
    Varner reyes hill game - OnePocket.png
    512.4 KB · Views: 0

vapros

Verified Member
From
baton rouge, la
I'm thinking Efren would do something offensive here, like maybe an in-off with the two stripes nearest his pocket. Shot softly with draw, he might be able to park the cueball on the 9. This is a shot he can make.

He might also two-rail the blue ball, keeping it below the 10 and rolling it into the stack, if he can leave the cueball near the 10 without giving up a shot on it. I don't think he could try for his pocket from where he is. This shot might be a sort of crapshoot.

Dudley

Verified Member
From
San Jose, CA
This might be a little risky depending on what the 7 does but I think It could be playable. :)

Dud

en1.jpg

tylerdurden

Verified Member
here was my initial thought. if this wasn't there i'd be looking to do something real simple as has been stated.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 0

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
here was my initial thought. if this wasn't there i'd be looking to do something real simple as has been stated.

Yeah I liked it yesterday when you posted. I still like it today more than anything else I've seen. I shoot these when available. Put one in/on your side and hide the weinie. :D
Rod.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl

close enough for a cookie:)
efren moved the 10 to his hole
got the 8 away
moved the 1 ball which was in a favorable position for nick
and left him buried in the stack
(yeah all that on one shot):D
nick had no choice but to take a scratch:(
en2.jpg

en3.jpg

mosconiac

Verified Member
How can a shot be so beautiful & sinister at the same time?!? That one's going in the memory banks!