New Hampshire
SJDinPHX said:
Fred,
Can't get link to come up ?
It says "Can't display this page".
I'm sure we'd all enjoy it

Thanks

Dick
It came up for me just fine. Thanks for giving folks that were not there a glimpse of what they missed, Freddy. And for those of us that were there, it is still worth another go round!

For fans of the other honorees it should also be noted that this is just a partial clip, focusing on Jack Cooney's induction. Marvin Henderson, Flyboy and Fargo may not be covered in this clip, but they definitely got their props also during the proceedings. Likewise Grady Mathews, who shared the master of ceremonies duties with The Beard and did a fine job, too.

Between the hour long social prior to the meal, and the meal itself -- all prior to the inductions, the whole party is a solid 2-1/2 hours of a damn good time.

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
fredddy thanks for sharing that video. i could feel the comraderie among all of you and the heartfelt appreciation of jack to receive the award." i shoulda bin dere ". maybe next year.

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Part ll now up

Part ll now up

Part 2 of the HOF dinner has been edited and formatted and is now up on www.scriptforroxannesgame.blogspot.com/ . Part lll, the Flyboy part will be up soon. I am editing clips in Windows Movie Maker and I am not good at it. I also have a lot of footage of just the dinner with people moving around, eating, gabbing, etc. in case there is an interest for that.

the Beard

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
[/QUOTE]
Originally Posted by freddy the beard
Part 2 of the HOF dinner has been edited and formatted and is now up. Part l, the Flyboy part will be up soon. I am editing clips in Windows Movie Maker and I am not good at it. I also have a lot of footage of just the dinner with people moving around, eating, gabbing, etc. in case there is an interest for that.

the Beard

The beginning of the HOF Dinner, (Flyboy's induction) is now up. This part includes Jay Helfert's stellar dedications to Flyboy, Cooney and Marvin Henderson.

http://scriptforroxannesgame.blogspot.com/2009/02/hall-of-fame-dinner-2009-part-1-flyboy.html

the Beard

Fatboy

Verified Member
From
Vegas & LA
Thanks Mr. Beard for the video's and all you do for pool. Your a great guy!!! and yes when I do something here at Fatboys House I will call you well in advance(i'm surrounding myself with smarter guys than myself).

Also I have a guest of great honor comming over tomarrow. I'm very excited, cant say who....just yet.:) You should come out sometime.