Magic on a pool table

Frank Almanza

Verified Member
From
Upland, California
I took Anton under my wing when he was very young. He got to be a very good pool player but he was always fascinated with trick shots. He was always at my house practicing.

I would tell him no trick shots on my table because some required for him to tap the ball into the cloth. Well many times I was in another room while he was on the pool table and my young son would run into the room where I was at and say "Anton is doing trick shots". I kind of chuckled to my self about that.

Chef Anton has became an accomplished magician and performs at the prestigious Magic Castle in Hollywood. He was born to be an entertainer.

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
I took Anton under my wing when he was very young. He got to be a very good pool player but he was always fascinated with trick shots. He was always at my house practicing.

I would tell him no trick shots on my table because some required for him to tap the ball into the cloth. Well many times I was in another room while he was on the pool table and my young son would run into the room where I was at and say "Anton is doing trick shots". I kind of chuckled to my self about that.

Chef Anton has became an accomplished magician and performs at the prestigious Magic Castle in Hollywood. He was born to be an entertainer.

That's pretty neat Frank, cool story! I watched the video and I can tell he is a good entertainer for sure.

(But he still has 8/7) :)