Top 10 one pocket players

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
Also Larry the value of the break differs if a players scratches or sells out all the time or never puts down a good break... then the break isnt worth shit.. the flip side of the coin is if the person has a tremendous break then giving it up is a huge spot.. the normal thinking is the break is worth a ball and a half lets say but in Tonys case its worth more..

The longer the match the stronger the break becomes.
The break may be worth a ball and a half, it may be a deficit or it may be the whole game. Different with each player.

baby huey

Verified Member
I don't disagree with any on the list and the order can be debated but you just can't leave Shane off the list.

Jlincoln

I know him - have played him - have played his father :eek: - have watched him play Ike....he plays very good, but for sure not in the top ten...just to name a few that belong on a top ten list ahead of him: Justin Bergman, Shannon, double JJ, Joey Gray, Francisco, Chris G. Richie Rich, John Schmidt, Corey Deuel, Sylver (if he's still playing), etc.

Last I heard he robbed Chris Gentile on his home table in his loft... He has beaten Tony Chohan even as well. He has recently given Dippy Dave 15-4 in Vegas for 10 dimes and took him off.. I would say he is up there.

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Last I heard he robbed Chris Gentile on his home table in his loft... He has beaten Tony Chohan even as well. He has recently given Dippy Dave 15-4 in Vegas for 10 dimes and took him off.. I would say he is up there.

He may have gotten better since last year...also, I may have known more than I said..:eek:..when someone is still not known by everybody - I don't believe in knocking their action by posting up their results, including how they played = even, or what spot was involved.

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
Mum's the word

Mum's the word

He may have gotten better since last year...also, I may have known more than I said..:eek:..when someone is still not known by everybody - I don't believe in knocking their action by posting up their results, including how they played = even, or what spot was involved.

And I appreciate that. I was sure you were gonna broadcast that I beat that one-armed girl in Ocala giving her 8-7, but you didn't say a word.

Thanks. :)

(Next time I'm gonna offer her 9-7, but bar here from using that Coke box to stand on when she shoots.)