Ip in Pittsburgh

Cal

Verified Member
From
Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Glad to see 1P tournaments back in Pittsburgh, Saturday at cue & cushion( Handicaped) ,good turnout and witnessed some awesome display of fire power from Gerry Slivka ,who won the tournament, Im in hopes that it continues to grow ,if your in the area stop by every Saturday 1Pm entry $20 race to 3 with buy back option . All monies paid out Al the owner is a GREAT Host come on down located off of rt 51 Telephone # 412-884-5255 ( Good side action )

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Hey Cal--

Surprised to see Slivka back in Pittsburgh. He was living in Dixie for awhile. He set up shop in Gulfport for a couple of weeks, but there wasn't enough action, so he moved on.

There used to be a room I believe called the Cue and Cushion on Rte. 51 back in the early 60's. That can't still be the same room, is it???

I thought you had been planning to go to DCC this past Jan.?

Doc

Cal

Verified Member
From
Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Ip in Pittsburgh

Hey Doc , Hoping all is well with you, Cue and Cushion is still the same place except under new ownership . Remember the 5x10 they had there? well its gone there was a guy who hustled out of there Alex, do you remember him? When I think of the DCC ,it breaks my heart, Things were Topsy turvey ,just couldn't make it. That was the first one I ever missed / Good Lord willing I plan on being at he next one. Hey I haven't forgotten I have a superbowl T shirt for you, Pm me with the address and size and its on the way. Jerry put on a hellva show at the 1p tournament was behind 2 zip in a race to 3 in the semi & won the next 3 in a row. Stay well my friend talk with you later. Plan on putting on another 1p Tournament ?