get well soon bill

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
I have never ever been this sick from food. I am back in the hospital after several days of misery and torture. The doctor treating me says I may be out by Monday.warning to all, stay away from Texass bar b que. this is really cutting into my profit margins.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
I have never ever been this sick from food. I am back in the hospital after several days of misery and torture. The doctor treating me says I may be out by Monday.warning to all, stay away from Texass bar b que. this is really cutting into my profit margins.

Yeah what a bummer of poor timing for you Bill -- having invested and planned on this trip for quite a while, and instead of enjoying the fun holed up with intestinal troubles!!! Thank you for making your gear available to the Bogie's staff so the stream goes on despite you being out of it!!!

Jeff sparks

Verified Member
From
Houston, Texas
Yeah what a bummer of poor timing for you Bill -- having invested and planned on this trip for quite a while, and instead of enjoying the fun holed up with intestinal troubles!!! Thank you for making your gear available to the Bogie's staff so the stream goes on despite you being out of it!!!

100% agree!

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Another day tomorrow at my luxury suite here at Houston Northwest. The plan is go places where all the black stuff has been coming from, not my idea of fun.

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri

Oh, that's something that needs to be mentioned: A nice young man who works for Bogies spent about 40 hours (while presumably being paid by Bogies) doing nothing but working on everything related to making the stream happen and keeping it going.

Bogies is the NUTZ, and the manager John Rizzo and the owner David ? are already talking about next year.

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
I am on the road to recovering. Thanks to John getting me to the airport, I was able to get some sleep for the first time in five days and to eat something for the first time in four days. It turns out that the problem was a fungus (wrong type) growth got into my intestines. Without more test there is no way to determine why it started. I lost about 20+ pounds and I intend to keep most of it off. It is not a recommended method of dieting. Thanks everyone for your support and I have a plan for next year, if there is one, to set up two cameras and a booth for commentary. If I am running the stream I can download it and later make copies.:lol

stevelomako

Verified Member
From
Detroit, MI
I am on the road to recovering. Thanks to John getting me to the airport, I was able to get some sleep for the first time in five days and to eat something for the first time in four days. It turns out that the problem was a fungus (wrong type) growth got into my intestines. Without more test there is no way to determine why it started. I lost about 20+ pounds and I intend to keep most of it off. It is not a recommended method of dieting. Thanks everyone for your support and I have a plan for next year, if there is one, to set up two cameras and a booth for commentary. If I am running the stream I can download it and later make copies.:lol

That sucks what happened.

So it really wasn't the Texas BBQ but something that flared up when you got there?

I think we should have a funding campaign next year to help you out whether you need the help or not.

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
That sucks what happened.

So it really wasn't the Texas BBQ but something that flared up when you got there?

I think we should have a funding campaign next year to help you out whether you need the help or not.

It sure was coincidental, for sure. Without more specific test, there is no knowing. The body has bacteria in it all the time but if another bacteria (bad)is introduced, it causes war. This was a nuclear war. Probiotics on a regular basis slows the development of bad bacteria, and of course, not eating bad food. I am on a soup, jello, yogurt diet at the time, gradually moving on to candy, cakes, ice cream. I plan on going next year if there is one, but where? I was really happy to match up before the tournament and was looking forward to watching and commentating 700 years of one pocket knowledge. One thing is certain, it goes to show everyone that the best SS player is from California. He is coming home today, bringing the cheese. I'm not staying at the same motel, I destroyed the atmosphere of two rooms and I'm not chancing the odds. I think what would be interesting is too have a 20-30 bracket, 30-40, 40-50, and so on and then have a playoff of the top finishers. One pocket is a great game and having an intellectual game of pool televised might bring some of the luster back into pool:cool::cool:

petie

Verified Member
From
Citrus Springs, FL
Oh, that's something that needs to be mentioned: A nice young man who works for Bogies spent about 40 hours (while presumably being paid by Bogies) doing nothing but working on everything related to making the stream happen and keeping it going.

Bogies is the NUTZ, and the manager John Rizzo and the owner David ? are already talking about next year.

Next year it will be streamed by ESPN on all the television networks.