Grady Vs. Henderson ~ 4 Ahead One Pocket for $3,000 a Man

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
Grady Mathews vs John Henderson. June 7th at Kolbys Corner Pocket in Tempe AZ starting at 11am MST, 4 ahead one pocket for $3000 a man. Should be a close match between both of them. I will be live streaming it at www.ontherailtv.com so tune in then.

Attachments

• gradyjohn.jpg
    gradyjohn.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 0

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
hope they both play their best game and may the best man win.

lenny thanks for letting us watch live but if possible try to get it so a dvd could be made. most of us (i asume ) cant go 8-10 and out like scott:mad: appreciate seeing it but i bet this match will have shot selection we can relate to.just my humble opinion

treeMan

Verified Member
lll said:
hope they both play their best game and may the best man win.

lenny thanks for letting us watch live but if possible try to get it so a dvd could be made. most of us (i asume ) cant go 8-10 and out like scott:mad: appreciate seeing it but i bet this match will have shot selection we can relate to.just my humble opinion

hey now don't go assuming too much - I can go 10 and out ....... about once a decade :eek:

your point as absolutely true though as far this match being a learning experience for mere mortals. Looking forward to it and thanks Lenny.

Skin

Verified Member
Lenny, is this one going to be saved on your site?

Skin

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
I hope you all enjoy it, should be a good match. I am going to be streaming it live and expect it to last awhile and urge people to stop by and check it out. I will record it to the archive for people to watch later most likely. :)

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
treeMan said:
hey now don't go assuming too much - I can go 10 and out ....... about once a decade :eek:

your point as absolutely true though as far this match being a learning experience for mere mortals. Looking forward to it and thanks Lenny.
lenny think about making it dvd

akrick

Verified Member
dvd

dvd

I will prepay to buy a dvd of the Grady/Henderson match if you decide to do it.
akrick

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
Was this going to start at 11:00 MST or was there a new time? It should be starting in about 20 mins then, judging by my internal clock time zone conversion doohickey located deep within my brain chunks.

So if that's the case, I'm sure I'm going to miss it all by the time I get off work.

What's everyone's predictions? How long do you think a 4 ahead is going to last for these 2?

My prediction will be that Grady will win within 6 hours. (I like both guys alot, but a person has to pick someone, shouldn't feel bad about that:D )

I hope they get Ronnie in the booth.. we need to preserve as much as we can from these guys.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
CaliRed said:
Was this going to start at 11:00 MST or was there a new time? It should be starting in about 20 mins then, judging by my internal clock time zone conversion doohickey located deep within my brain chunks.

So if that's the case, I'm sure I'm going to miss it all by the time I get off work.

What's everyone's predictions? How long do you think a 4 ahead is going to last for these 2?

My prediction will be that Grady will win within 6 hours. (I like both guys alot, but a person has to pick someone, shouldn't feel bad about that:D )

I hope they get Ronnie in the booth.. we need to preserve as much as we can from these guys.
I believe 11 their time in AZ -- whats that, 1 or 2 PM Eastern?

usblues

Verified Member
From
St Paul,Mn
Quick Hijack sorry men...

Quick Hijack sorry men...

.......wanted to get this in ASAP.Make it 25 Doc,same odds.Thanks,Bob

sappo

Verified Member
From
Tucson AZ
time of match

time of match

az is now on pacific time it will bw 2:00 eastren. sappo

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
sappo said:
az is now on pacific time it will bw 2:00 eastren. sappo

It probably is 2 pm eastern time, as az doesn't observe daylight savings time. I was partly right it is in the Mountain time zone.:;)
Rod.

Attachments

• phx az.jpg
    phx az.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 0

SJDinPHX

Suspended
CaliRed said:

RA just spent all morning at my house on his way back to Vegas, so he will not be there. He said (his words) "I would rather eat a dead rat, than sweat that session"...:D
Calired, I hope you do not follow your predictions with $$$$...you will be quite distressed...Trust me, It will not last 6 hours...(John in 3 hrs. , is where all the smart money is,...There is NO Grady money around, unless you want to give up major odds. (like 2-3 to 1)

I hope Grady can make a respectable showing, but all signs (in his play here thus far)...point the other way. Some of us just can't believe we are "out of it"...It is a rude awakening..:(. (RA knows it, I know it,...and John knows he is approaching that time...but he ain't quite there yet.).:rolleyes:

Last edited:

suki

Verified Member
From
Santa Cruz, Ca.
Bad time to go dark

Bad time to go dark

Suppose to start a half hour ago, still nuttin.
Trouble at the o.k. corral?

suki

Verified Member
From
Santa Cruz, Ca.
None

None

CaliRed said:

Ronnie went home to Vegas after visiting SJD.
He made a wise comment about not wasting his time watching these guys
putt around. In otherwords more fun to watch grass grow.
LOL>

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
SJDinPHX said:
RA just spent all morning at my house on his way back to Vegas, so he will not be there. He said (his words) "I would rather eat a dead rat, than sweat that session"...:D
Calired, I hope you do not follow your predictions with $$$$...you will be quite distressed...Trust me, It will not last 6 hours...(John in 3 hrs. , is where all the smart money is,...There is NO Grady money around, unless you want to give up major odds. (like 2-3 to 1)

I hope Grady can make a respectable showing, but all signs (in his play here thus far)...point the other way. Some of us just can't believe we are "out of it"...It is a rude awakening.. (RA knows it, I know it,...and John knows he is approaching that time...but he ain't quite there yet.).:rolleyes:

No, no $$$$'s, that's why it's not going to hurt, if John wins. :D

I see Grady having a flashback and not only beat John, but take off the entire Kolby's pool room. As a added insult, he plays Fast Lenny, giving up 10-5 and busts him, and plays a final game for his camera equipment.

Grady will be streaming from his pool room next week, as soon as he can figure out how to run the equipment:D

Go Grady!!!

Match ain't no fun, if everyone's on one side:eek: