Hope all of you are enjoying a deep breath and post holiday ease

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
What's funny is apparently with so many work, family, new puppy and the like things going on this past year, I neglected to mention to my wife that there was a video on youtube of me playing Shane Van Boening lol. So she discovered it yesterday when it came up in a quiet moment of conversation -- the quiet that could only occur after our 14 family guests had left us back to being all alone with just the exhausted pup after about a day and a half of Christmas eve and morning holiday tornado celebrated at our house.

So she sat down with me and watched it, with a little 'player review' commentary from me of course. Damn, I moved decent especially in the beginning but I could not run more than two balls to save my life lol.

Anyway, Merry Christmas to all and I hope things have also got back to nice normal quiet for all of you :D:D

FrenchAT

Verified Member
From
Augusta, Georgia
Looked pretty good to me. They arent lining up to get you unless they have a good idea they can beat you. I have a feeling that you aren't fielding too many calls to meet at the local pool hall.
Hope you had a great Xmas. Enjoying the same family dynamic as you except from Canada, only 9 instead of 14, and for a lot longer than 2-3 days. Thank you for giving me Xmas everyday with 1P.org. I really appreciate it.