Who Are WE Sending To Derby in 2019???

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
The way we work the official sponsorship vote is, of course anyone can chime in on who to sponsor, but the votes we count are only the votes from people who DONATE to support the sponsored player/s. We can sponsor for both Banks and One Pocket if we want -- obviously it spreads the sponsor money thinner.

We have also generally had a raffle to go along with the sponsorship, so those who donate also go into the raffle. The raffle chances and votes are based on what your donation was: 1 for 20; 3 for 50, 7 for 100, etc.

You can donate via PLEDGE if we will definitely see you at DCC to pay in person, or you can mail a check, or you can use paypal or CC, all of the necessary information, including prior sponsored players, is at the page cincy provided the link for:

http://www.onepocket.org/onepocket-org-player-sponsorship/

I will donate something for the raffle -- at least one thing -- an 11x17 photo of your choice from anything in any of my pool photos here: https://www.poolinaction.com/

Also I will donate a draft copy of my unpublished One Pocket book. :D

The raffle drawing itself will be right after DCC, since some of the funds are not collected until DCC. But obviously the sponsored player will be chosen earlier. I will start an official sponsor thread right now, with updates to the raffle list as people donate items and donate toward the sponsored players!

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
All of the guys mentioned would be great but for me Mike Eck would be my top choice this year. He won our MOT I believe and i watched him running out on Ike last night like a monster. He’s playing realllllll strong when he bears down. Not that that is a must for our horse but it is nice lol.

Yep, same here.

Any of those names mentioned would represent onepocket.org with class and would be a great choice!

Mike is playing awful sporty lately...

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
All of the guys mentioned would be great but for me Mike Eck would be my top choice this year. He won our MOT I believe and i watched him running out on Ike last night like a monster. He’s playing realllllll strong when he bears down. Not that that is a must for our horse but it is nice lol.

I love Mike and his game and want him to represent OP.org at one point. But if Frank's health is good enough to attend and play this coming DCC, I think due to his recent health issues he would be my choice to make sure he gets the chance. Mike will get the chance down the line as well as Dustin, but this year I would vote for Frank.

Dennis "Whitey" Young

Verified Member
From
Klamath Falls, Or.
I love Mike and his game and want him to represent OP.org at one point. But if Frank's health is good enough to attend and play this coming DCC, I think due to his recent health issues he would be my choice to make sure he gets the chance. Mike will get the chance down the line as well as Dustin, but this year I would vote for Frank.[/QUOTE

I 2nd that, for many reasons!!!! Whitey