March 19-24 Scotty Townsend Memorial Pro One Pocket

Terry Hanna

Verified Member
From
Las Vegas Nevada
All events are sold out for this event. Last year the total payouts for all events was over 200k :D

$1,000 entry Pro One Pocket Event is full with All Star field this is one you don't want to miss guys.

Last year one pocket paid out over 55k, 21k in prize pool money and 35k in the calcutta :eek:

I will try and post the full list of players soon.

19264592_1949834701711942_1684732598189553612_o.jpg

OneRock

Verified Member
From
South Florida
Do you have a players list posted somewhere?

All events are sold out for this event. Last year the total payouts for all events was over 200k :D

$1,000 entry Pro One Pocket Event is full with All Star field this is one you don't want to miss guys.

Last year one pocket paid out over 55k, 21k in prize pool money and 35k in the calcutta :eek:

I will try and post the full list of players soon.

View attachment 21947

BRLongArm

Verified Member
PO BOY CALCUTTA

1. ALEX PAGULAYAN $200
2. DENNIS ORCOLLO $200
3. TONY CHOHAN $175
4. FRANCISCO BUSTAMANTE $140
5. DANNY SMITH $140
6. BILLY THORPE $105
7. CHIP COMPTON $100
8. JUSTIN HALL $ 90
9. JOSH ROBERTS $ 90
10. JERMEY JONES $ 70
11. JOEY GRAY $ 60
12. SKY WOODWARD $ 60
13. JOHN MORRA $ 50
14. CHARLEY BRYANT $ 50
15. CLIFF JOYNER $ 40
16. MIKE DELAWDER $ 25

1st: 50% 2nd: 35% 3rd: 15%

Jakie

Verified Member
From
Naples Fl
Po boy calcutta

Po boy calcutta

Hey Joe

I'll take Justin Hall for 90.

Thanks

Nick
240 876 2003

Jakie

Verified Member
From
Naples Fl
Calcutta

Calcutta

Thanks John-

If you can get me down that would be great. Let me know if I am in.

Thanks

Nick

OneRock

Verified Member
From
South Florida
I'd say this is the real U.S. Open. It's unfortunate the CSI event overlaps because the roster looks like a weekly $50 tournament.

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
Thanks John-

If you can get me down that would be great. Let me know if I am in.

Thanks

Nick

Assume you're in, 90 on Hall.... I'll let you know if you're not, but I can't think of what could go wrong.

Joe, I'll see you Monday Afternoon.

BRLongArm

Verified Member
Assume you're in, 90 on Hall.... I'll let you know if you're not, but I can't think of what could go wrong.

Joe, I'll see you Monday Afternoon.

We are going to run another one this week and I'll make sure he gets Justin Hall.

Terry Hanna

Verified Member
From
Las Vegas Nevada
I'd say this is the real U.S. Open. It's unfortunate the CSI event overlaps because the roster looks like a weekly $50 tournament.

It's very unfortunate that CSI event got scheduled the same dates as the Scotty Townsend Memorial Pro One Pocket event.

There is not that many top one pocket events and i feel bad for the top players that had to choose what event to play.

Hopefully the promoters of these big events can work together in the future to keep this from happening.

I hope both events have success and not have this type of conflict in the future.

Good luck to all the players in both events.And i hope all the one pocket lovers will support both events.

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Just out of odds pondering curiosity...

What would any of youse amateur (or professional :eek:) bookies say the right price would be for this bet: If I wanted to take Dennis, Tony, and Alex to win the tournament, and gave up the rest of the field to win the tournament, what would be the correct odds for this bet?

- Ghost

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA

What would any of youse amateur (or professional :eek:) bookies say the right price would be for this bet: If I wanted to take Dennis, Tony, and Alex to win the tournament, and gave up the rest of the field to win the tournament, what would be the correct odds for this bet?

- Ghost

I will take the next four for a $50 sweat bet. My four against your three. Someone else wins, no bet.

Francisco, Smith, Thorpe and Compton.

Another $50 open.

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
I am not sure what the odds would be Ghost but I am sure someone here could possibly get it close hehe...

On a side note I am willing to do a $50 sweat bet with someone too. We each pick 4 players, if none of the 8 we pick win, its a push.

You would have choice to pick first and choose 2 players, then I pick my 4, then you pick your other 2. Or reverse it and I will my first 2 first.

First to confirm here gets the bet, thanks!

BRLongArm

Verified Member

- Ghost

In a 16 man field like this, taking the top 3 would be a slight favorite. You'd have to lay 6/5. And yes, I would let you bet that.

jlcomp45

Verified Member
From
Cape Girardeau MO
Cincy Bet

Cincy Bet

hey cincy - i'll take that with you - and i'll let you choose which you'd prefer - pick 2 or wait & pick 4. I think both have advantages :)