A real action junkie...

Jeff sparks

Verified Member
From
Houston, Texas
Carey Lawson has to be in action... Carey moved to Houston, Texas from Abilene, Texas about 25 years ago... He has to gamble everyday... He says if you don't, you might miss your lucky day...

Carey told me about a pool game he played one time... The guy he was playing beat Carey outta all his money... He borrowed all he could and the guy beat him outta that... Carey put up his car, and the guy won that also... Now the guy needles Carey, trying to goad him into getting more money and playing some more..

Carey says I'm broke, but I'll have money tomorrow, come back tomorrow, I'll play you tomorrow... Well the guy keeps needling Carey and bustin his balls...

Carey jumps up in the guys face and says, "How many times I gotta tell you, I'm broke! "You wanna play some more now..... OK asshole, I'll play you for a finger, whoever loses has to cut off a finger!""

The guy left him alone... And didn't show the next day either...:)

I've never seen or even heard about anyone like Carey Lawson, if he goes to the horse track and doesn't win the last race, he leaves broke...

This guy will bet on Women's Basketball... High School football... He pitches coins, plays poker, plays pool, and stays in action... If he's awake, he's gambling...

He recently moved to Florida, I miss him already... Nice guy...

His favorite expression is, "A friend with weed, is a friend indeed."