another nick and efren

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
If I were shooting, I'd roll the 3 in (from the center spot) and have the CB bank off the long rail behind the 4 ball for shape.

But Efren loves bank/carom shots; so he might bank the 4 and carom the stripe beside it to knock balls over to his hole.

Doc

vapros

Verified Member
From
baton rouge, la
Doc, I doubt the first shot would work. The CB would go to the long rail far short of the 4 ball. I think your second shot would be his choice, being careful to get a good piece of each ball, so as not to scratch.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
doc
i think the tangent to get the 3 close makes it hard to get the the cue under the 4
icbw

timdog24

Verified Member
vapros said:
Doc, I doubt the first shot would work. The CB would go to the long rail far short of the 4 ball. I think your second shot would be his choice, being careful to get a good piece of each ball, so as not to scratch.

You could shoot a version of Doc's 1st shot by shooting the 3 fuller and playing the cue ball behind those balls near Nick's pocket. Looks like you might be able to shoot the 3 into the 2 and float the cue ball there.

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
NH Steve said:
Looks pretty natural to me to just cut the three ball home and drift down behind the balls near Nick's pocket...

You could hit the tenball. Thin and lock him up behind the ball by the rail.

Or kickat the four ball. but thats a ver touch shot. And your still not out off the trap.

If I was couching Eferine I would have him shoot a shot that would be like the atomick bomb going off.

And If Eferine runs 8 and out. Nobody would belive what hapened. And its not cutting the 3 ball in the pocket.

See If someone comes with the shot. I will waite a little while before I give it up.

Its like money in the bank. And I would take 6 to 1 Eferine runs 8 and out.

And I gave up a big hint. So lets see whay happines?

blackeee

Verified Member
From
Jackson, Tn
gulfportdoc said:
If I were shooting, I'd roll the 3 in (from the center spot) and have the CB bank off the long rail behind the 4 ball for shape.

But Efren loves bank/carom shots; so he might bank the 4 and carom the stripe beside it to knock balls over to his hole.

Doc

Your second shot was my first thought.

blackeee

Verified Member
From
Jackson, Tn
Artie Bodendorfer said:

Or kickat the four ball. but thats a ver touch shot. And your still not out off the trap.

If I was couching Eferine I would have him shoot a shot that would be like the atomick bomb going off.

And If Eferine runs 8 and out. Nobody would belive what hapened. And its not cutting the 3 ball in the pocket.

See If someone comes with the shot. I will waite a little while before I give it up.

If you are going to try to make a ball other than the 3, the only shot I see is this: 10 into the side rail kissing behind the 9, cue ball stopping dead on the ball by the 10.

vapros

Verified Member
From
baton rouge, la
Artie, you've got to be recommending hitting the 4 and then the 10 with the CB. Steve noticed it and I voted for it. I can see that hitting it pretty hard might be a good choice, as nearly everything goes Efren's way. I can't imagine that there's anything else here. No surprise if a ball or two falls for him. It could scratch and still be a good shot, but don't let the 4 hit the CB again, coming off the rail.

Never mind - with the 3 ball still out there, a scratch would be a disaster. Sorry 'bout that.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
Artie Bodendorfer said:

artie efren shot the ten ball
en2.jpg

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
Artie Bodendorfer said:
If I was couching Eferine I would have him shoot a shot that would be like the atomick bomb going off
artie what was efrens atomic bomb shot that he didnt shoot??

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
lll said:
artie what was efrens atomic bomb shot that he didnt shoot??

This shot will move tree balls to Eferines pocket and he has a big chance off makeing at least one ball.

You cut the 4 ball like you are banking it with some speed with high left hand english the.

You hit the 4 ball then the cue ball hits the ten ball and then the cue ball goes too the rail and hits the ball on the bottom rail too his pocket also.

THe shot lays beautifulll. And you havve a nig chance too make one ball or the stripe ball and you clean up all the balls to youre side off the table.

I would ike to take 5 to 1 that he would dun 8 and out from her. What Eferine did was jut a simple safty. And Nick is still in a decent position.

Shoot the shot that I said and dont baby the shot and watch all those ball go too Ererines pocket. Like trained little seals.

And dont worry about the ten ball. The cue ball will nock the ten over too hie pocket too or up the table if the cueball comes back in contact with the tenball. Or the ten will go two rails and p the table.

And the key is were the cue ball will be and the cue ball wont let no prisoners in front off Nicks pocket.

I will give you one more little advice. When you bank the four ball you have to hit the tenball more on the full side so the cue ball cango back too the side rail and then the bottom rail.

If you hit the ten ball to thin you can scratch or come out to the side rail too long. If you hit it the way I said too hit it. The shot will be a thing off beauty.

Shoot and see is the only way that you will see howe strong the shot is. And see the resulte off the shot.

I hope it works for you I no how strong this shot is.
And the balls donr always lay good like this too shoot the shot.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
Artie Bodendorfer said:
This shot will move tree balls to Eferines pocket and he has a big chance off makeing at least one ball.

You cut the 4 ball like you are banking it with some speed with high left hand english the.

You hit the 4 ball then the cue ball hits the ten ball and then the cue ball goes too the rail and hits the ball on the bottom rail too his pocket also.

THe shot lays beautifulll. And you havve a nig chance too make one ball or the stripe ball and you clean up all the balls to youre side off the table.

I would ike to take 5 to 1 that he would dun 8 and out from her. What Eferine did was jut a simple safty. And Nick is still in a decent position.

Shoot the shot that I said and dont baby the shot and watch all those ball go too Ererines pocket. Like trained little seals.

And dont worry about the ten ball. The cue ball will nock the ten over too hie pocket too or up the table if the cueball comes back in contact with the tenball. Or the ten will go two rails and p the table.

And the key is were the cue ball will be and the cue ball wont let no prisoners in front off Nicks pocket.

I will give you one more little advice. When you bank the four ball you have to hit the tenball more on the full side so the cue ball cango back too the side rail and then the bottom rail.

If you hit the ten ball to thin you can scratch or come out to the side rail too long. If you hit it the way I said too hit it. The shot will be a thing off beauty.

Shoot and see is the only way that you will see howe strong the shot is. And see the resulte off the shot.

thanks artie for the reply

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Artie Bodendorfer said:

I love the shot, but I would think right english and no significant top -- to try to kill the cue ball there. As I see it, high left would become running english if the cue ball hits side rail first after hitting the 10-ball...

treeMan

Verified Member
Making the three and getting behind the balls on Nick's side is not happening imo and as it has been suggested. I like Artie's shot, but I probably wouldn't have seen it.

I would've overcut the three to the long rail on my side, playing all cueball to go one rail behind the dark solid near Nick's hole. If I get it there, with the three on my side, I will feel like I can turn around this bad situation.

tree

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
treeMan said:
Making the three and getting behind the balls on Nick's side is not happening imo and as it has been suggested. I like Artie's shot, but I probably wouldn't have seen it.

I would've overcut the three to the long rail on my side, playing all cueball to go one rail behind the dark solid near Nick's hole. If I get it there, with the three on my side, I will feel like I can turn around this bad situation.

tree

My first shot was a simple safty and you put the cue ball behind the ball. Witch Eferine didnt do. So Nick has a chance too trap Eferine from her if he knowes what too do.

And I dont think he will shoot the shot I would shoot.

But If Eferine would have shot the strong shot the game would have been all but over. But he didnt see the shot.

And its figureing out the whole shot. If someone shoots the shot you will see how powerfull the shot is.

But you have too no the shot to be able too shoot it. And not too meny people would shoot that shot if any.

But if Eferine would have shot that shot he had a big chance off making a ball and running out.

And the cue ball would have been behind the balls because it cant go no were else.

All I her about how aggresive the are. And when a great agresive shot showes up thy dont shoot it. Why is that.