Looks like you have to register in order to use the WEI table

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
Ok, it appears you have to register, in order to make it easy to use the WEI.

1. Go to http://pool.bz and click on Join in top right

2. Fill out the info and Complete Registration

3. A email will be sent to you, that you will have to click on the link to finish registration.

4. After clicking the link, login up at the top right and make sure the check box is ticked. (this should put a cookie on your machine that remembers you being logged in)

5. You should be good to go now. I can now click on any table in onepocket.org posts and it will bring it up.

Steve, I will have to find you a new link for your

Click to use the new WEI table link at the top right of your site.

It would be a good time to change the window to open up bigger too when you click on it. Before it was hard coded in to only open a small window and I think that might have made some of those small tables.:eek:

Man, I'm telling you, these days a person has to be registered on no less than 40 sites to surf the web:D :confused: :eek:

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
CaliRed said:

3. A email will be sent to you, that you will have to click on the link to finish registration.

4. After clicking the link, login up at the top right and make sure the check box is ticked. (this should put a cookie on your machine that remembers you being logged in)

5. You should be good to go now. I can now click on any table in onepocket.org posts and it will bring it up.

It would be a good time to change the window to open up bigger too when you click on it. Before it was hard coded in to only open a small window and I think that might have made some of those small tables.:eek:

Man, I'm telling you, these days a person has to be registered on no less than 40 sites to surf the web:D :confused: :eek:
I emailed Wei, but haven't heard back yet.

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
I registered. Will be curious to see how the table access works out. As it is, the table can be accessed and used without registering. It just takes a few steps...

Doc

blackeee

Verified Member
From
Jackson, Tn
CaliRed said:

I don't see "join" on top right.

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
CaliRed said:

Up until today I've been able to "edit" existing WEI tables and post them with no problems. Now it looks like I have to register and login on pool.bz in order to edit an existing table. I wish they would get their shit together and finally have it one way or the other and tell us what we need to do.

To start a brand new table you can still use this link. You will have to clear the table though.

http://pool.bz/CueTable.php