Thank You John Brumback

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
I have lots of books and tapes from 14.1, 9ball, banks, ect, ect.

I can honestly say John's DVD has made a huge benefit to my game. It has won me over $300 so far.

Thank you John.

John Brumback

Verified Member

I can honestly say John's DVD has made a huge benefit to my game. It has won me over $300 so far.

Thank you John.

Your welcome,glad to hear that!! Thanks,John B.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire

Thank you John.
Using some bank info you picked up from John playing One Pocket? Good endorsement!

Ken_4fun

Verified Member
Another?

Another?

John -

I was hoping to get a DVD next time you are in town.

Are there plans for more tapes?

Did you get everything in the DVD that you wanted to get in? My guess is you got alot but still have a few items that you wish you had included.

I had an idea for a video that NOBODY has ever done that I am aware of. That would be having 1 or two more mid-level players (like me) playing and stopping their play after making what you would consider an error or possibly a better shot. Then you show the shot as it should have been executed.

The play continues until the next "error" with the proper shot being shown immediately after.

This is what you did in Paducah while you and I played. The "stun" shot bank you showed me. I now use it often with success.

Ken

Last edited:

John Brumback

Verified Member
John -

I was hoping to get a DVD next time you are in town.

Are there plans for more tapes?

Did you get everything in the DVD that you wanted to get in? My guess is you got alot but still have a few items that you wish you had included.

I had an idea for a video that NOBODY has ever done that I am aware of. That would be having 1 or two more mid-level players (like me) playing and stopping their play after making what you would consider an error or possibly a better shot. Then you show the shot as it should have been executed.

The play continues until the next "error" with the proper shot being shown immediately after.

This is what you did in Paducah while you and I played. The "stun" shot bank you showed me. I now use it often with success.

Ken

Funny Ken,as I was just thinking about this exact idea last night while watching and cussin and harassing my buds while they were playing each other.That's what i do,lol I think it would be good also but i'm not so sure what most people would think about it.It would be an easy way for me to show it though.Thanks for the ideas.Keep em coming.Oh yes I am for sure going to make somemore.

My first dvd is and was about the method i use to make banks.The next one will be about the strategy,moves, defense and free shots.Yo Ken,ever heard of pay-pay and www.johnbrumback.com ? I heard you can get the dvd from there.I'll even sign it just for you!! haha John B.

Ken_4fun

Verified Member
My first dvd is and was about the method i use to make banks.The next one will be about the strategy,moves, defense and free shots.Yo Ken,ever heard of pay-pay and www.johnbrumback.com ? I heard you can get the dvd from there.I'll even sign it just for you!! haha John B.

Honestly, I didnt want to get one there because I wanted it signed. If I can get one signed there I would have already ordered it. :frus

Seriously, I think you should let people know that are like me, waiting to get one personally so they can get it signed. That the ones from the website ARE signed. :)

Ken

pool101

I can sign them but it won't be the same. Mine will be worth much more because there will be less of them! lol...
Mark