Playing The Game additions

jack

Verified Member
From
Washington, DC
Seems to me that the primer there is a great start for concepts, ideas, and general strategy. With all the knowledge that we've got collecting here, why not add to it? I would think that more in depth discussions on various areas of the game would be easy enough to write, and very helpful for those of us not quite ready to take on Ronnie ;-)

I can think of several ways to break up topics: early, mid, late game, standard shots needed in your repertoire (double banks, 3 railers, kicks, etc), and specific tips and "tricks" that people have learned over the years.
Even if we did a topic a week, and posted it here in the forum, we could build up an impressive body of articles on this great game...unfortunately, I'm not quite qualified to write on the subtleties of a great 5 railer, even if i can hit them, so I'm appealing to the veterans here...

Anyone feel like stepping up and tackling a topic? You could send it to me in an email and I'll make sure things are formatted right, even adding layouts and pictures to help illustrate the point...very specific shots, general concepts, its all good :)