Evan Lunda in the house

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Evan Lunda is in town/at Chris's Billiards for the weekend...there's a $1,000 added 9ball tournament tomorrow...and also Evan's supposed to play Neil Jacobs banks for some serious $$$ tomorrow night or Sunday...

Evan came in to the poolroom this afternoon with two other players...he was trying to get in action but couldn't get a game cuz the couple of players who were around wanted too much weight...so since he couldn't get a game, for something to do, he staked me instead to play a local good player for $100 a game - I won.

I thought it was kinda funny Evan being the stakehorse, instead of being the player :)

- Ghost

Last edited:

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Evan Lunda is in town/at Chris's Billiards for the weekend...there's a $1,000 added 9ball tournament tomorrow...and also Evan's supposed to play Neil Jacobs banks for some serious $$$ tomorrow night or Sunday...

Evan came in to the poolroom this afternoon with two other players...he was trying to get in action but couldn't get a game cuz the couple of players who were around wanted too much weight...so since he couldn't get a game, for something to do, he staked me instead to play a local good player for $100 a game - I won.

I thought it was kinda funny Evan being the stakehorse, instead of being the player :)

- Ghost

That is cool Ghost -- and nice job taking it down!!!

chicagomike

Verified Member
Cool...I’ll be up there tomorrow for the tournament. Perhaps I’ll see you there.

stevelomako

Verified Member
From
Detroit, MI

- Ghost

Bro, tell Evan that you and I is tight and I said hey, we'll see what he tells you about me.

His birthday is in a couple of days. Same day as Cornbread Red. When he was real little he would always says that's why he played so good. :lol

I miss the kid a lot.

ChicagoFats

Verified Member

- Ghost

Chris billiards action dried up. Evan is a great player.

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown

- Ghost

Props to our Chicago Mike re. the 9ball tournament Sat. at Chris's...he finished in 4th place, beating pro player Alex Olinger along the way...:heh

- Ghost

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Evan Lunda in the house

Props to our Chicago Mike re. the 9ball tournament Sat. at Chris's...he finished in 4th place, beating pro player Alex Olinger along the way...:heh

- Ghost

And I think he came back from a 5-2 deficit!!! (Going to 7). Congrats Mike!! Strong!

chicagomike

Verified Member

- Ghost

Thanks...tough action. I kind of surprised myself on that one. I realized that once it gets to be after midnite it gets difficult to play with the same intensity as I get tired. Normally I’m in bed by 10pm. It was a really great turn out and Noy would have been proud of his son Neal for playing so well.