Mini Tournament

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Col Billie is landing Wednesday in San Jose. We are having a mini tournament in his honor at Edgies in the early afternoon. Players currently signed are:
"Tournament " John, the bird man
ATM Ed, thankfully there is an ATM close
Kentucky, he played so good they named a state after him
Col Billie, his line up of instructors reads like the one pocket hall of fame.
ESPN has been invited to "live stream":heh:heh:lol

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Col Billie is landing Wednesday in San Jose. We are having a mini tournament in his honor at Edgies in the early afternoon. Players currently signed are:

Sure wish I could make it Bill..I need the money !..Of course, being in with Hendy will help... He's gotta be the favorite,
if Col. Bille is out of stroke ! ;) Please buy everyone a few rounds on me, willya ? :p Thanks.

Dudley

Verified Member
From
San Jose, CA

Glad I logged on... I can likely make an appearance also!

My shop is only 10 min from there. :)

Don't mind the metal chips. I try hard to knock them off with the air gun before I leave but always track some along with me.

Dudley

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Glad I logged on... I can likely make an appearance also!

My shop is only 10 min from there. :)

Don't mind the metal chips. I try hard to knock them off with the air gun before I leave but always track some along with me.

Dudley

Come on over Simon and meet a very nice guy. Were you at the DCC when Col Billie was there?

treeMan

Verified Member
Have you guys decided a start time? I work nearby and would love to meet the guys I haven't met yet and maybe partake in the game (or is it a four person field?).

tree

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Have you guys decided a start time? I work nearby and would love to meet the guys I haven't met yet and maybe partake in the game (or is it a four person field?).

tree

Come on by. Its just a day to have some fun away from the DCC.:heh I am going over about noon and we should be there until 6-7. Be prepared for ribbing and joking.:frus

treeMan

Verified Member
I won't make it that early but I'll swing by later in the afternoon. See you there.