Hard Times One Pocket Results

yobagua

Hey John can you give us a little more on the matches and whats going on besides the results. Any ACTION? With John Schmidt, Jose, Amar, Tony, Scott F, there must be some great match play.

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Hard Times

Hard Times

There wasn't much action, and none I saw with the guys you mentioned. The $10,000 added 9-ball started right after the one pocket and there really isn't any time for matching up. The One Pocket ended late Thursday & the 9-Ball had already started & will run through Sunday.

playsome

Hello Mr. Henderson, it's a pleasure to see you posting. We've met before, my name is Marc and I'm from Modesto. Tinsley Johnson is a good friend of mine and my father is Len Swisher. Kim Davenport once told an assembled group in his pool hall that you had the best cueball control he'd ever seen!
Just wanted to add that I stopped by Hardtimes today for awhile and they were down to the final three or four in the nineball tournament. Not sure who ended up winning it but Mike Massey was doing well, as was Dave Hemmah. Tony Chohan was barking at Morro and King Kong, supposedly was about to post up for thousands against one of them, not sure if it ever happened. I was thinking about sticking around and rooting for Tony when I saw his partner/stakehorse was Dave Rodden, forever Boy George to those of us from Modesto who have good reason to not like the guy. Anyways, that kind of ruined it for me and I left, any word on how the action or the tournament came out? See you on the table.......Marc Swisher