action updates DCC requested by Dutch

Eengat

Verified Member
hello, i'm back home already. blitzed the derby coming thursday night and leaving monday early
total travel time approximately 40 hours but it was well worth it, especially by staying on home time i didn't have a jetlag there or now at home

only thing is i couldn't play anu tournament

was fun and cracked the nut and then some

landed all my sidebets, yeah

did Filler play Lunda banks? how did that go

Orcollo vs Deuel, what was the spot and did they play race or ahead?

And russian girl vs Durbin what was the game?

A

Eengat

Verified Member
That would be something
How many would come?
The owner would do everything to set you guys up good
The Hague is really nice and only 40 minutes from Amsterdam airport

Who organises the members tournament, who should I speak to?

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
That would be something
How many would come?
The owner would do everything to set you guys up good
The Hague is really nice and only 40 minutes from Amsterdam airport

Who organises the members tournament, who should I speak to?

Ultimately that would be all of the members here that make those tournaments happen! A team seems to develop for each member only tournament consisting of one or more of our members that live close to the host room, of course the host room owner/manager, certain members who always seem to step up to help with basics like collecting entry fees, Matt Hilton has been getting shirts made for those who want one, a tournament director on site, and so on -- it's definitely a team effort!! I am often just in the background, these guys do such a great job!!

There is basic criteria for the events -- at least 12 good condition 9' tables, suitable hotels and food available, and airport not too far since we come from all over. And an enthusiastic local member of OnePocket.org to act as "host" and liaison with the owner of the host room and steer the rest of us to local stuff -- that could be you and Pepin!!

For your location -- being a little more of a commitment from the US membership :D we should see how many of us would be up for going. It certainly would make for a spectacular location for us!! And as for cost, maybe you can do some research on what our hotels and meals might cost. Flights for us would vary depending on how convenient each of us is to an international airport of course.

But it sure would be a fun thing to do!! How about I start a new thread to talk about it and to begin to get a better idea what it would involve, and how many of us might really be up for attending? The thread can be an ongoing project... and the "when" of when it would be held is TBD -- "to be determined".

Jimmy B

Verified Member
hello, i'm back home already. blitzed the derby coming thursday night and leaving monday early
total travel time approximately 40 hours but it was well worth it, especially by staying on home time i didn't have a jetlag there or now at home

A

A shot of Kristina a few seconds after beating a guy the second set in a row for big bucks....Even up..

Late last nite Russian Kenny lost a set to DoDong.. Then he started 'talking'..He got 'The Basement' to let DoDong give Kenny all the breaks in 10 ball, the call 7,8,9 But they counted on the break AND 3 games on the wire going to 15 and they also raised the bet. Russian Kenny won 15-2...oops. I cut it off to watch a movie after that.. They were in negotiations..A couple of blurry screenshots taken off live vid...I watched some drunk shoot a long cut shot down the table, betting ten thousand dollars on the shot.. Several guys got together to cover it. He shot the ball into the middle diamond, like you would a one pocket shot.. Anybody see that?? lol.. Breedlove holding the money.. Rooms full of money...

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire

A
So with Dutch time 6 hours ahead, your "shift" in the action room ran something like midnight to 8 AM ?? It looks like that comes out to about 6 AM to 2 PM your home time?? Cool!!