Thank You Disco, LsJohn, Jeff!!!

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
For your efforts in helping us have this event for us regs at 1p.org. I know it will end up being fantastic. First time it's been done, and with trying so hard to be fair, and accept all opinions, it's completely natural that it's hard, and that there are disagreements among us. Even if it's me who may disagree with one thing or another, that in no way takes away from my gratitude to you guys for "Stepping up" and taking on the lions share of the work, while also making yourselves targets for criticism. THANK YOU!! Thanks also to Dustin and Corey for all of the time and format/bracket figuring information. I can't believe you guys can articulate a sentence let alone count minutes for games ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜. Please don't be discouraged by how thankless this seems. The payoff is going to be great!!!!! And LSJOHN... Please stay involved. You are intelligent (for a slug), funny (like an std) and level headed (like earl) and an integral part of this group who is appreciated by many. Besides... You were my only chance to win a game! (Unless Corey shows up๐Ÿ˜œ).

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
For your efforts in helping us have this event for us regs at 1p.org. I know it will end up being fantastic. First time it's been done, and with trying so hard to be fair, and accept all opinions, it's completely natural that it's hard, and that there are disagreements among us. Even if it's me who may disagree with one thing or another, that in no way takes away from my gratitude to you guys for "Stepping up" and taking on the lions share of the work, while also making yourselves targets for criticism. THANK YOU!! Thanks also to Dustin and Corey for all of the time and format/bracket figuring information. I can't believe you guys can articulate a sentence let alone count minutes for games ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜. Please don't be discouraged by how thankless this seems. The payoff is going to be great!!!!! And LSJOHN... Please stay involved. You are intelligent (for a slug), funny (like an std) and level headed (like earl) and an integral part of this group who is appreciated by many. Besides... You were my only chance to win a game! (Unless Corey shows up๐Ÿ˜œ).
My sentiments exactly!! You guys have really made this happen on your own, and I am impressed and appreciative! And I look forward to being there myself, with cue and camera!!

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH

LOL well said Mitch! I just posted a similar thanks in the other thread that Bill started but this post is exactly on target with what I wanted to relay too.

Thanks again to all ~

Jeff sparks

Verified Member
From
Houston, Texas

Well said!
Very nice post and a prime example of why we should march on towards this gathering of members... People like this are why I want to go... :)
Hang in there boys... You're doing great! :)

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
You are such a kiss ass, how many of these guys are on your play list? It is a devilish plan you have Mitch, one worthy of your skills. I'm really going to be careful from now on with you.:lol

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Thank You Disco, LsJohn, Jeff!!!

You are such a kiss ass, how many of these guys are on your play list? It is a devilish plan you have Mitch, one worthy of your skills. I'm really going to be careful from now on with you.:lol

Lol. It's just the ying and yang of the universe, Bill. Someone has to balance out your crazy ๐Ÿ˜œ

Plus... Everyone is on my list. Absolutely everyone who walks in there. I don't discriminate. :).