Any body here from Middelton Ohio or close by..

luckybreaky

Verified Member
Know a guy name Billy Ray Use to play around in that area.. 10 15 years ago.. Long red headed. guy..

deerhunter

Verified Member
Don't know who the red head would be, but I would like to know who the top 1 hole players around Cincy and Dayton area today. I was a Jack's last night then went to BK. I am just starting to learn the game and don't want to get robbed.

philwelch

Verified Member
From
Plainfield,IL
Deerhunter, If you're just learning one pocket play better players cheap and consider it a lesson. I understand your concern because sometimes new one povket players can't recognize when they are getting robbed. If you are going to play for bigger money get ready to fire a couple of barrels and quit if you have to. Phil

runarak

From
South West Ohio
luckybreaky said:
Know a guy name Billy Ray Use to play around in that area.. 10 15 years ago.. Long red headed. guy..

I have been shooting in Middletown for 20+ years. Are you referring to Billy Hoskins?? He was short, round and had really long red hair?? He did play a pretty strong short stop speed. Hung out with Whitey, Big Jerry, Benny etc. at the time.
I know all of those guys but have not seen Billy H. in a really long time. Probably over 10 yrs.

Joe K.

BackPocket9Ball

Verified Member
From
Philadelphia
runarak said:
I have been shooting in Middletown for 20+ years. Are you referring to Billy Hoskins?? He was short, round and had really long red hair?? He did play a pretty strong short stop speed. Hung out with Whitey, Big Jerry, Benny etc. at the time.
I know all of those guys but have not seen Billy H. in a really long time. Probably over 10 yrs.

Joe K.

If you're from Middletown, you should tell Clay not to throw air barrels at opponents anymore. It gives such people a bad reputation.
Reza

runarak

From
South West Ohio
BackPocket9Ball said:
If you're from Middletown, you should tell Clay not to throw air barrels at opponents anymore. It gives such people a bad reputation.
Reza

I have no affiliation with Clay.. I know him, that is it. Throwing air barrels can get someone hurt, REAL BAD or worse..
I have never gambled what I did not have to lose, that has kept me out of a lot of trouble.. Too bad all "players" dont' play it that way. If I gamble, the money is given to a neutral party or put on the light, before the set begins.

J.K.