Bump for clarity and redemption

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Originally Posted by Fast Lenny
I have seen Freddy's list and think its impressive but was curious if he beat all of these guys even or not, to me that is important. I would like to see a list with what the spots were giving or getting and whom he played even along with what game.

Lenny,

If I'm not mistaken, Freddy has made clear on many occasions that his list contains people that he beat at least one time, playing even. This fact always seems to get lost in the hullabuloo surrounding the list(which is great pub for Freddy). If somebody beat Freddy 10 times and Freddy beat them once they are on the list. He's never stated otherwise. As to the games that were played, I don't know. Freddy did play all games.

Dennis

Since Steve has apparently forgotten to reopen this thread that he closed last weekend out of respect to SJD, I am going to give it a little bump because as of yet I havent seen any recant or reconsideration by Lenny for inferring that my beat list may have been accumulated through handicaps handed out to me. Yes, I am thin skinned about that.

Beard
Much thanks to Dennis for always trying to leave things even handed. I have even deferred to for Lenny by upgrading the list to include games played and whether it ocurred in a tourn. Hopefully this ends it all.