Hard Times Sacramento One Pocket

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
34 players in the monthly one pocket tournament. Yours truly playing for the hot seat in a while.

Free stream, get link on Hard Times Facebook.

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
two dollar hotdogs on me.good luck John H.

Had a flashback and played well Eddie. Knocked off the house pro around 11pm to win it.

I did have two hotdogs after winning the hot seat and waiting for the matches to catch up. Must have helped.:D

Hard Times Billiards of Sacramento

First of the month One Pocket results:

40 players--Hard Times added $300

1 John "Hot Seat" Henderson $350
2 Amar Kang $250
3 Bee Davison $160
4 Jeff Gregory $110
5 Reid Stensrud $80
6 Julio Cerezo $80
7 Erik Krause $50
8 Roger Estelle $50
9 Bill Villareal $30
10 Billy Silveira $30
11 Jerry Johnson $30
12 Skippy Nikakis $30

Last edited:

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Congrats, John! Also it's nice to see Roger Estelle back in action. And is Bill Villareal any relation to Vivian? Although she spells her name with two "r's".

~Doc

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Congrats, John! Also it's nice to see Roger Estelle back in action. And is Bill Villareal any relation to Vivian? Although she spells her name with two "r's".

~Doc

No relation Doc. He is one of many good players around here getting into one pocket.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Nice job John, and you are definitely an inspiration for all of us pool players who thought we were getting older lol!!

You mention many "good players around here" getting into One Pocket -- is some of that a recent spike due to the Chohan/Orcollo match?? I know we picked up a lot of new OnePocket.org members around that time!

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Hard Times Sacramento One Pocket

Woohoo!! Congrats Hendy!!! That's awesome. I am at Disney with the family and thought of you today when I took this pic..

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Nice job John, and you are definitely an inspiration for all of us pool players who thought we were getting older lol!!

You mention many "good players around here" getting into One Pocket -- is some of that a recent spike due to the Chohan/Orcollo match?? I know we picked up a lot of new OnePocket.org members around that time!

It certainly had something to do with it. Tony is a homeboy here and anything he does is streamed is on the tv out front.

Hard Times monthly one pocket tournament entry fee is $30 and $20 for B players and that gives them a chance to mix it up on the cheap. Free play starts an hour before the tournament starts and both the winners and one loss side are races to two and the house adds $300 with a big field. They paid 12 places with a forty player field and that also encourages more players.

This month we had players down from Reno and more up from Santa Cruz and the South Bay. It is always a well run tournament and we look forward to it every month.

California Billiards in Fremont will have there monthly in two weeks and it is also a good one.

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
Had a flashback and played well Eddie. Knocked off the house pro around 11pm to win it.

I did have two hotdogs after winning the hot seat and waiting for the matches to catch up. Must have helped.:D

Hard Times Billiards of Sacramento

First of the month One Pocket results:

40 players--Hard Times added $300

1 John "Hot Seat" Henderson $350
2 Amar Kang $250
3 Bee Davison $160
4 Jeff Gregory $110
5 Reid Stensrud $80
6 Julio Cerezo $80
7 Erik Krause $50
8 Roger Estelle $50
9 Bill Villareal $30
10 Billy Silveira $30
11 Jerry Johnson $30
12 Skippy Nikakis $30

oh man, way to go. congrats JH.
:)

FastEddieF.

Verified Member
It certainly had something to do with it. Tony is a homeboy here and anything he does is streamed is on the tv out front.

Hard Times monthly one pocket tournament entry fee is $30 and $20 for B players and that gives them a chance to mix it up on the cheap. Free play starts an hour before the tournament starts and both the winners and one loss side are races to two and the house adds $300 with a big field. They paid 12 places with a forty player field and that also encourages more players.

This month we had players down from Reno and more up from Santa Cruz and the South Bay. It is always a well run tournament and we look forward to it every month.

California Billiards in Fremont will have there monthly in two weeks and it is also a good one.
Don't tell anybody about our $2.00 hotdog secret.Big Congrats

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
congrats Hendy! Sorry I missed the stream but I'll bet you played great to knock it off, way to go!!

I like it when one of four members snap off a 1p tourney, keep em coming all! :)