NFS and Blackeee

blackeee

Verified Member
From
Jackson, Tn
After putting NFS in the losers bracket in our first match, he battled his way through the losers bracket to face yours truly{his Dad} in the finals. He put a whoopin on me 7-2 to win our yearly 9-ball tournament. Congrats Son.

Wannna play a little 1-hole kid?:)

ace

Verified Member
From
Longview, Tx
Congrats on your big win NFS. We will have another chance to play soon enough. Blackee....Did you know I came by your place to see you and NFS after Derby City was over.

Deeman

Verified Member
blackeee said:
After putting NFS in the losers bracket in our first match, he battled his way through the losers bracket to face yours truly{his Dad} in the finals. He put a whoopin on me 7-2 to win our yearly 9-ball tournament. Congrats Son.

Wannna play a little 1-hole kid?:)

Both of you are fine players but it always feels good to get one on the "old man" every once in a while!

Congrats, my friend!

DeeMan

newfosgatesucks

Verified Member
Thank-You

Thank-You

Thank you for the kind words. As always it was a great tournament, and a load of fun.

Dear Pool Gods :

I apologize for playing 9-ball, I just couldn't stand to not defend my title;)(and a chance to send ____ back to ____ tail-tucked, as he is a boastive self-absorbed A$$-hole.) . If you would kindly send me a few rolls I will stick to One-Hole. Please send____back to see me, so I can rob him with a broomstick again! And please bless____ with a lottery win so I can play him some 1-hole. Thanks for the winning streak.

blackeee

Verified Member
From
Jackson, Tn
ace said:
Congrats on your big win NFS. We will have another chance to play soon enough. Blackee....Did you know I came by your place to see you and NFS after Derby City was over.

What time of day was it Ace? Sorry I missed you.:(