My first good break and partial run

SloMoHolic

Verified Member
I was just practicing and made a good run, so I wanted to share it with you guys.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371002857.128297.jpg

I made a ball on the break, and ran 5 more after that. I didn't get good position on the 6 ball (the ball by the right side pocket), so I had to settle for a bank on the 7, sending the CB into the stack, which sent the 1 close to my pocket. The CB is the left-most ball in the stack area.

I think I could have possibly ran it out if I hadn't landed so thin on that 6, but I'm still thrilled with the result.

Just for kicks, what would you do from this position?

Thanks for everything,

-Blake

Last edited:

SloMoHolic

Verified Member

PS, the return shot came out pretty solid, I think. I'll wait for a couple of responses before I post the second picture.

Thanks,

-Blake

John Brumback

Verified Member
PS, the return shot came out pretty solid, I think. I'll wait for a couple of responses before I post the second picture.

Thanks,

-Blake

Shooting between the 13 and 14...simple two rail kick in behind the one.Good shooting by the way. John B.

PS: that is a Diamond!!:p I can't believe I didn't notice it the other day:eek::sorry

SloMoHolic

Verified Member

Shooting between the 13 and 14...simple two rail kick in behind the one.Good shooting by the way. John B.

PS: that is a Diamond!!:p I can't believe I didn't notice it the other day:eek::sorry

Awesome! That's exactly what I did!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371008756.974441.jpg

Thanks for the compliment, too!