DCC wolf thread

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Well, I am surprised one of these hasn't been started yet but after reading Cory's action list in the member cafe it got me inspired :)

Feel free to post in this to set up any matches you would like or test the waters if you will...

For me personally, I will play the standard onepocket.org "friendly" $20 / game action with any member here as long as we can get a table. If you want to play for more than that, I am open to it but then we will actually have to handicap the game properly (and unfortunately for most of you that means you would be giving up some weight hehe) :)

I don't have anyone specifically on my radar this year but since Kentucky has thrown out a couple of fishing lines I will respond and say for a "hunnert" I will take 9-7 or play even for $20.

(Also if your road partner - who I am assuming is Tony Chohan wants to give up some 12-5 I will try that too.)

Let the wolfing commence! =D

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
If you haven't played one of these world beaters...12-5 isn't normally enough for us humans

Yea, thanks John, after I typed it I was wondering if I should go back and edit and change 12 to 14 or so..I get excited when the DCC is coming up and it makes me feel like i play better than I really do lol....

I was basing it off the fact that I took 11-5 from someone who Tony offered 9-8 to and we broke even so I did the math and came up with 12-5. Who knows...

thanks for looking out tho sir :)

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
lol OK Kentucky, when you read this I retract my 12/5 for your road partner. Too many people say I have no shot. So I will stick to 9/7 from you ;)

u12armresl

Verified Member
I got 13-4 on a Diamond and it could have been 26-4. Once they get that open shot, its run city and all you can do is spot balls up for them.

If you haven't played one of these world beaters...12-5 isn't normally enough for us humans

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
It's "woof".

pj <- but who's counting?
chgo

ah, yea sorry about the title! I almost put "wulf" but woof should have been it! I must have been having flashbacks from when I went on the hike in the woods with real life wolves when I was in Canada, it was pretty cool!

Patrick Johnson

Verified Member
ah, yea sorry about the title! I almost put "wulf" but woof should have been it! I must have been having flashbacks from when I went on the hike in the woods with real life wolves when I was in Canada, it was pretty cool!
lol

The hike sounds totally cool - wish I was there!

pj <- bark!
chgo

youngstown

Verified Member
DCC wolf thread

I got 13-4 on a Diamond and it could have been 26-4. Once they get that open shot, its run city and all you can do is spot balls up for them.

Yep, you're best bet is pretty much to get the balls up table ASAP so your mistakes are less costly. If you play rack your own, just say the head ball keeps rolling off and keep nudging the rack up further until you get to the head spot. 🤡

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
I've been looking forward for almost half a year to seeing you guys, but it's official, I'm not gonna make it this year.

For those I was planning to play, just send me a bill.... I trust ya. :eek:

I know there are a bunch of you who'll be depressed after this distressing news, but there's a silver lining: I know a psychiatrist in Louisville and I can get you a group rate.

If the creek don't rise, I'll see a bunch of you in April at my favorite pool room on the globe (and maybe a few of you in March, but that's still a secret. ;) )

P.S. I might throw caution to the wind and come anyway if you can talk Rod and Smitty and Maurice and Jeff and Frank and Hendy and Tyler Bob and Wayne and Gulfport and Todd and Rowsey and Milton and Y-townKid into comin'.

Just let me know.

Last edited:

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
DCC wolf thread

I've been looking forward for almost half a year to seeing you guys, but it's official, I'm not gonna make it this year.

I know there are a bunch of you who'll be depressed after this distressing news, but there's a silver lining: I know a psychiatrist in Louisville and I can get you a group rate.

If the creek don't rise, I'll see a bunch of you in April at my favorite pool room on the globe (and maybe a few of you in March, but that's still a secret. ;) )

P.S. I might throw caution to the wind and come anyway if you can talk Rod and Smitty and Maurice and Jeff and Frank and Hendy and Tyler Bob and Wayne and Gulfport and Todd and Rowsey and Milton and Y-townKid into comin'.

Just let me know.

You will be missed John. It's always a pleasure seeing you.

Last edited:

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area

Just let me know.

this sucks. miss you homey.....
:frus

ghost is tits up this year as well.......

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH

Just let me know.

dang...hopefully get to see you at this year's 1p.org event John...

(I know April is the seniors event but what is in March?)

Cory in dc

Verified Member

Just let me know.

Too bad, but with all the 1P.org tournaments at least we'll see you soon enough.

youngstown

Verified Member
DCC wolf thread

Just let me know.

Wha'cha talkin' 'bout, Willis??