Beasty in da Easty

darmoose

Verified Member
From
Baltimore, MD
Just realized it is almost April. The First Annual Beast of the East was held at the end of last April organized by my friend "young Mitchie" in the city of brotherly love.

It was a great format and a bunch of great op.org members had a great time sparring and indulging in a little gambling. The venue at Drexilline was superb, friendly, and Bob Maidoff couldn't have been a more gracious host.:)

In this past year, in preparation for my title defense, I've been working hard on my game, as well as developing what I think will be a revolutionary Visual Aid for pool that allows one to "triangulate" on the target . Makes it almost impossible to miss a shot.;)

I will be taking orders at the tournament. They are gonna be VERY expensive, but what wouldn't a bunch of old codgers pay for such an impressive and promising new pool product.:D

Expecting sales of this wonderful new product to ad considerably to enhancing my retirement as well as my OP gambling fund.:heh:heh

Attachments

• Screenshot 2017-06-06 at 7.30.52 AM - Edited.png
    Screenshot 2017-06-06 at 7.30.52 AM - Edited.png
    313.8 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_20170821_124023.jpg
    IMG_20170821_124023.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 1

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Beasty in da Easty

Wow been a year already. Last year was a blast. I would be happy to contact Bob again to set up the second annual!! Anyone who may be interested post in this thread and let’s make it happen again.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
i wish you luck darrell in "bragging rights 2 "...:)
as for your visual aid device
i wish you ALOT of luck in your sales goals......:heh

sappo

Verified Member
From
Tucson AZ
Just realized it is almost April. The First Annual Beast of the East was held at the end of last April organized by my friend "young Mitchie" in the city of brotherly love.

It was a great format and a bunch of great op.org members had a great time sparring and indulging in a little gambling. The venue at Drexilline was superb, friendly, and Bob Maidoff couldn't have been a more gracious host.:)

In this past year, in preparation for my title defense, I've been working hard on my game, as well as developing what I think will be a revolutionary Visual Aid for pool that allows one to "triangulate" on the target . Makes it almost impossible to miss a shot.;)

I will be taking orders at the tournament. They are gonna be VERY expensive, but what wouldn't a bunch of old codgers pay for such an impressive and promising new pool product.:D

Expecting sales of this wonderful new product to ad considerably to enhancing my retirement as well as my OP gambling fund.:heh:heh
are there discounts available if you buy in quantity?

Billy Jackets

Verified Member

The second picture reminded me of a time I had been up too late a couple nights in a row .
I made a mask and cape sort of like El Kabongs outfit , from an old pool table cloth.
No masonic symbols or bling tho.