another Bug's report

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Visited Bug's yesterday at St Margaret's hospital. He was moved again from the nursing home and put into the intensive care unit of the hospital. I had two companions for the trip, Ed Young the Chicago cuemaker, and Banking Charlie Green of the old Golden 8 Ball fame. They made us put on masks, gloves and gowns. The prognosis was not good. Bugs was hooked up to the max. He couldnt talk and could only shake his head slightly in recognition. We gave him the good wishes of everybody. That's all we can do from here, fellas.

the Beard

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
fred bentivegna said:
Visited Bug's yesterday at St Margaret's hospital. He was moved again from the nursing home and put into the intensive care unit of the hospital. I had two companions for the trip, Ed Young the Chicago cuemaker, and Banking Charlie Green of the old Golden 8 Ball fame. They made us put on masks, gloves and gowns. The prognosis was not good. Bugs was hooked up to the max. He couldnt talk and could only shake his head slightly in recognition. We gave him the good wishes of everybody. That's all we can do from here, fellas.

the Beard
Wow, it sounds like he really took a rapid turn for the worse over the last few months. Damn diabetes! I'm going to believe that he does take some solace in knowing how much he is cared about and respected, always, by our pool community...