Lexington players

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Its about an hour and 20 min drive for me...

if you dont find any other fishes, I may be able to play for a little bit. I am off work that day but I have to go back in the morning. The earlier the better for me.

Let me know Ben, thanks!

jalapus logan

Verified Member
I might be available for some cheap or friendly games. I don't make it out much, but I try to stay in somewhat in stroke. Let me know.

Best,

Neil

jalapus logan

Verified Member
Its about an hour and 20 min drive for me...

if you dont find any other fishes, I may be able to play for a little bit. I am off work that day but I have to go back in the morning. The earlier the better for me.

Let me know Ben, thanks!

If you're that close, perhaps you and I could also get together for some friendly one hole as well. I've been wanting to meet some new area players, but work has kept me pretty tied up the past couple of years. I've been wanting to check out Michael's sometime if the missus ever grants me the hall pass.

Shoot me a pm sometime if you wish.

Cheers,

Neil

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
If you're that close, perhaps you and I could also get together for some friendly one hole as well. I've been wanting to meet some new area players, but work has kept me pretty tied up the past couple of years. I've been wanting to check out Michael's sometime if the missus ever grants me the hall pass.

Shoot me a pm sometime if you wish.

Cheers,

Neil

check your pm ~