Go Back   OnePocket.org Forums > One Pocket Forum
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #291  
Old 03-30-2019, 10:13 AM
crabbcatjohn crabbcatjohn is online now
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Benton, Ky.
Posts: 2,407
Default

Bottom half
Attached Images
 
Reply With Quote
  #292  
Old 03-30-2019, 10:22 AM
crabbcatjohn crabbcatjohn is online now
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Benton, Ky.
Posts: 2,407
Default

Pretty good payday for 21 players. Everybody was very nice and chipped in 5 dollars a piece and we entered our score keeper Jeannie into the tournament. Jeannie also keeps the time for each match, calculates each payout based on percentages, and notifies the players when their time limits have ended and the 4 ball rule comes into effect. It's been used twice so far.

We also donated 240.00 of our entry monies to onepocket .org
Attached Images
 
Reply With Quote
  #293  
Old 03-30-2019, 10:37 AM
crabbcatjohn crabbcatjohn is online now
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Benton, Ky.
Posts: 2,407
Default

Allmost forgot, thanks again to Miller for another cool bracket set up.
Attached Images
 
Reply With Quote
  #294  
Old 03-30-2019, 11:02 AM
gulfportdoc's Avatar
gulfportdoc gulfportdoc is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Gulfport, Mississippi
Posts: 9,118
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by crabbcatjohn View Post
Pretty good payday for 21 players. Everybody was very nice and chipped in 5 dollars a piece and we entered our score keeper Jeannie into the tournament. Jeannie also keeps the time for each match, calculates each payout based on percentages, and notifies the players when their time limits have ended and the 4 ball rule comes into effect. It's been used twice so far.

We also donated 240.00 of our entry monies to onepocket .org
Paying 6 places for a tourny and the Calcutta is generous with 21 players, and speaks to Southern gentility and hospitality. I'll bet everyone is having a great time. And no one enjoys it more than "Memphis Bill" Rowsey! Well, maybe Newkirk...

~Doc
Reply With Quote
  #295  
Old 03-30-2019, 11:04 AM
jokerley jokerley is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: mem tn
Posts: 29
Default 1 st one pocket .org tournament

Went down to miller 3-0 but had a great time great bunch of guys
Reply With Quote
  #296  
Old 03-30-2019, 11:08 AM
GoldCrown's Avatar
GoldCrown GoldCrown is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Montco Pa / Lake Worth Fl
Posts: 766
Default

Streaming today?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #297  
Old 03-30-2019, 11:12 AM
crabbcatjohn crabbcatjohn is online now
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Benton, Ky.
Posts: 2,407
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldCrown View Post
Streaming today?
With any luck. Tournament matches start back up at 12:30
Reply With Quote
  #298  
Old 03-30-2019, 11:19 AM
GoldCrown's Avatar
GoldCrown GoldCrown is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Montco Pa / Lake Worth Fl
Posts: 766
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by crabbcatjohn View Post
With any luck. Tournament matches start back up at 12:30
Thanks. I have a front row seat.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #299  
Old 03-30-2019, 11:27 AM
crabbcatjohn crabbcatjohn is online now
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Benton, Ky.
Posts: 2,407
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gulfportdoc View Post
Paying 6 places for a tourny and the Calcutta is generous with 21 players, and speaks to Southern gentility and hospitality. I'll bet everyone is having a great time. And no one enjoys it more than "Memphis Bill" Rowsey! Well, maybe Newkirk...

~Doc
Thanks Doc, we feel as this is a members tournament it's good to spread out the payouts. And needless to say Rowsey and the rest of them jokers are friggin crazy...lol
Reply With Quote
  #300  
Old 03-30-2019, 01:17 PM
crabbcatjohn crabbcatjohn is online now
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Benton, Ky.
Posts: 2,407
Default

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...00000958223399
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:37 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All original content Copyright Onepocket.org and/or the original author. All rights reserved.