Permanent Punishment

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
=Miller;193958

all i know is that dave ... is just attempting to a solid by them.

I know 'em both and like 'em both (Dave too.) If either or both of them indicated a desire to come back, I'd be pleased if Steve decided "yes."

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
i don't know about all that conjecture and that truth in the middle fukn bullshit. fuk that. its two grown men beefing over shit that is their own.

but for some reason, every swinging uneducated ***** needs to have a commentary or editorial on it.

all i know is that dave (the ONE credible guy who knows both) is just attempting to a solid by them. and when you piss on dave's head you piss on mine as well. his intentions (as naïve as what i think they are) are nothing but loyal and noble in motivation.

leave my road partner alone. AZ is missing you.

Actually, I think you just made a point that was one I was trying to make -- which is that I respect the views of every one of our members when it comes to the tenor of the forum. And like I said earlier -- or tried to -- Lou and Dick have a higher tolerance (maybe even a preference) for argument, whereas most of the rest of us have a lower tolerance.

With you, Dave and Lou all being old friends from St Louis, of course you two would hear more of Lou's side of things.

As far as I am concerned they could all come back. However if they were to return, just to be completely clear, I would not tolerate in the slightest any of the sort of posts that start back down their familiar paths. And if they do, then what? That's basically the cycle we were in before.

GoldCrown

Verified Member
I do know this. If all of us were punished permanently when we screwed up, we would all be experiencing a lot of punishment now.

kollegedave

2nd chances yes. And they are usually given. Bans are earned. A person has to work hard to get one. 3 strikes and so on. I have been warned a few times on Azb and made a decision to heed them as I like being there. Found a stroke instructor, table tech, 1P.org., cue repair info and made a few local friends in Pa.
Everyone is different and horns do lock. I'm learning more and more about myself and people as I move along. Put 2 or more people in the same place all day...eventually conflict and confrontation develops. Being here is the same as living next to someone...we have to learn how to "maintain" a relationship with each other. But some people cannot do that....they're simply looking for an abrasive argument or a bash-fest. And they are are a hindrance to what is trying to be achieved here....and that is a good quality exchange of conversation....and most of the members here appreciate that.
Steve is more than fair. I do support him. If I ever get banned I went way over the line to get there. And that'll never happen. I have too much respect for 1P.org and the people that contribute.