Now I gotta repeat this stuff over here..:frus

I ain't comin off the hill:sorry

I'm keepin my 2 to 1 advantage

I'm lagging the 11 ball over by the 5 ball tieing up all banks, whew:D

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
I'm coming off the 11 and trying to get behind that 5 ball in the corner. If you lag it to the left of the 5 you have a pretty good size landing area.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
See post 33 in the original thread...

this is jeffs shot from post #33
thanks jeff for posting over here
The 11 slightly favors John in that he can shoot it straight in, whereas Ghost has to bank it... The kick is dangerous because it's a very small ball and missing it would be a disaster... That leaves the 5 ball, which favors the Ghost where it lays... If I were John, I'd cut the 5 thin, crossing it over to a more favorable position and try to billiard in the 3 ball.. Tough shot, but it's a tough spot...

Hardmix

Verified Member
From
Cumming Ga
I expect to get it very close or make it with the cb ending up by the ball up top. This shot is not as difficult as it appears.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
I expect to get it very close or make it with the cb ending up by the ball up top. This shot is not as difficult as it appears.

i will have to try it out
seems REALLY TOUGH to me....:eek::eek:
22-2 still seems fair....:D:heh:heh

beatle

Verified Member
That kick is so easy if you know the table at all. And if you don't why didn't you hit that shot before you even started.

Also the 11 bank should miss but come close and maybe block for you which is the same as winning.

beatle

Verified Member
If I don't kick I skin the 11 and try to p lace him in no good position. That ball is his and I want to give me the best chance he can't put another there.

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
seems REALLY TOUGH to me....:eek::eek:
22-2 still seems fair....:D:heh:heh

Yeah Larry...with all due respect to Ben and Jim, who are both good players...

Not Shannon D., Justin Hall, Skylar, or Orcullo are making the straight back bank on that 11ball, which is less than a balls width off the rail, with the cueball frozen in the jaws - I'd go empty out my bank account to bet even money on that...:cool:

- Ghost

PS, And if you undercut that bank you get the kiss - and if you over-cut it, you make in the pocket, have to spot it up, and lose the game.

Last edited:

Kybanks

Verified Member
You may put yourself in a trap if you try to tie up the 5 ball with 11. You could allow your opponent to pocket 1 of the 2 balls and trap you up behind the other. Imo you have to move the 5 ball to your side rail and let him have the 3 ball.