Efren Reyes V's Scott Frost 1 pocket Help.

BFDLAD

Hi all, I am new here and I was referred by someone from the AZ Billiards Forums. I have been doing Pro challenged matches in the Phoenix area and we have had some of the top pros in the world attend. I have been asked so many times when I was going to have Efren play Scott Frost in a one pocket challenge match. We I finnaly have a commitment from both players to play on May 3rd. this match will be live streamed via the internet at no charge, we will also be taping this match and releasing it on DVD. We still need help in getting the prize money together and the costs associated. If there is anyone on here who is in the industry or even out of the industry and would like to se this happen, please email me at mark@myeclipsemedia.com and I can give you more information. Once we have this in place we will be pre selling VIP seats (sponsors obviously get those anyway) for the event as we will have only so much room. Anyway, I am just doing what I can for the sport and any help or advice is welcome.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
BFDLAD said:
Hi all, I am new here and I was referred by someone from the AZ Billiards Forums. I have been doing Pro challenged matches in the Phoenix area and we have had some of the top pros in the world attend. I have been asked so many times when I was going to have Efren play Scott Frost in a one pocket challenge match. We I finnaly have a commitment from both players to play on May 3rd. this match will be live streamed via the internet at no charge, we will also be taping this match and releasing it on DVD. We still need help in getting the prize money together and the costs associated. If there is anyone on here who is in the industry or even out of the industry and would like to se this happen, please email me at mark@myeclipsemedia.com and I can give you more information. Once we have this in place we will be pre selling VIP seats (sponsors obviously get those anyway) for the event as we will have only so much room. Anyway, I am just doing what I can for the sport and any help or advice is welcome.
Great to see you doing this! Please keep us posted as it comes together.

I'll prebuy the DVD -- not much help, but something I can do.

BFDLAD

Thanks Steve it all helps, I will post one here once I know what the price will be etc. We have a few pwople already asking if they can buy the DVD in advance and I think that is awesome. Anyway, if you don't mind. Please help spread the word so I can make this as much of a success as possible. This way we can get more 1 pckt challenge matches going. Thanks again,
Mark,

usblues

Verified Member
From
St Paul,Mn
Where in PHX?

Where in PHX?

Thats good news.Best of luck and keep up the good work.As I used to play around PHX,I was wondering,at which place you were having this event?Adios,Bob

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
BFDLAD said:
I finnaly have a commitment from both players to play on May 3rd. this match will be live streamed via the internet at no charge, we will also be taping this match and releasing it on DVD.
That's wonderful news, BFDLAD!! I'm wondering what the stakes will be?

Thanks~ Doc

BFDLAD

Answers to your questions,

Answers to your questions,

First of all thank you for your encouragement. I am sure that you know this is not an easy thing to do for one reason or another. To your questions it will be at Kolby's Corner Pocket on University between Rural and McClintock. Theyt are playing for $1.00 at this point but the real deal is $5,000.00. I just want to make something good and different happen out here that will get people excited. Trick shot magic on ESPN is NOT working anymore for me. I know the things I am doing here are not really ground breaking in most cases but it actually is here in the Valley as we have been so starved of this kind of thing. Anyway whinning over for now and thanks again for your encouragement.
Mark,