Tom Wirth vs. OneRock Live Stream

GoldCrown

Verified Member
By request and popular demand a few members want the stream released.
We are verified 1p.org fans in good standing. Post that video now. No video. No peace.

Last edited:

Tom Wirth

Verified Member
From
Delray Beach, Florida
I'm sure you all will have future opportunities to view live streams between Peter and I. We split two rather mediocre race to three sets. Not a big deal. There's no doubt there will be more of these and I will speak to Peter about our providing a little more heads-up next time. Not to put words in Peter's mouth but this was his first streaming attempt and it probably needs some tweaking.

What do you say OneRock? Will we be doing this again sometime?

Tom

GoldCrown

Verified Member
I'm sure you all will have future opportunities to view live streams between Peter and I. We split two rather mediocre race to three sets. Not a big deal. There's no doubt there will be more of these and I will speak to Peter about our providing a little more heads-up next time. Not to put words in Peter's mouth but this was his first streaming attempt and it probably needs some tweaking.

Tom

We look forward to The Duel in DelRay.

OneRock

Verified Member
From
South Florida
That's "Mr. OneRock" to you. :heh

Tom

Last edited:

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH

Tom

I tuned in for a minute but could not see any of the balls or much of the table really. It was fuzzy and hard to make out but I am sure like Tom said, just need to fine tune some things. :)

Thanks and hope to see it again!

GoldCrown

Verified Member
I tuned in for a minute but could not see any of the balls or much of the table really. It was fuzzy and hard to make out but I am sure like Tom said, just need to fine tune some things. :)

Thanks and hope to see it again!

How exactly does streaming work. Why is one broadcast better than the other.

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
How exactly does streaming work. Why is one broadcast better than the other.

I have never streamed anything in my life so I am the wrong person to ask, however, I am sure it has to do with 2 main things:

1) Equipment
2) Bandwidth / Connection

You have to have good equipment to use for the video itself whether its a smart phone camera or some sort of pro-grade video recorder. But even if you have the best equipment and you have a poor quality internet connection that you are trying to draw from, it's still not going to look very good (not to mention lag spikes and disconnects). So ideally you have both of those covered.

I am sure one of the streamers can post more info on it but that should cover the basics. :)