How about a place for pictures?

chicagomike

Verified Member
I guess this question would be for the moderator:

Can we designate a place to post pictures of members playing the game, or flashing the cash, or gloating with the trophy, or having a beer, hanging with friends, etc? U get the idea. It would be nice to attach faces to some of the members. I understand with the day and age of the internet not all may want to be involved, but that would be up to the discretion of individual member. Just an idea.

Live long and play strong,
-Chicagomike

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
chicagomike said:
I guess this question would be for the moderator:

Can we designate a place to post pictures of members playing the game, or flashing the cash, or gloating with the trophy, or having a beer, hanging with friends, etc? U get the idea. It would be nice to attach faces to some of the members. I understand with the day and age of the internet not all may want to be involved, but that would be up to the discretion of individual member. Just an idea.

-Chicagomike
Well, anyone can post photos in any of the forums on here. You can do it either by linking (to a photo that you already have on line somewhere), or by "attachment". The attachment method limits the number and size unfortunately. The link method has no limits.

If you want the pics to be "members only" then post them in the Member's Cafe forum. Or post them here if you want "anyone" to see them.

SJDinPHX

Suspended
NH Steve said:
Well, anyone can post photos in any of the forums on here. You can do it either by linking (to a photo that you already have on line somewhere), or by "attachment". The attachment method limits the number and size unfortunately. The link method has no limits.

If you want the pics to be "members only" then post them in the Member's Cafe forum. Or post them here if you want "anyone" to see them.

I am going to have Lenny make me an avatar of my handsome face, so everyone at DCC will know what a real pool hustler/sucker/dummy looks like.
Signed 8 X10 glossies will be for sale. (cheap)

Dick

PS. The dwarf in my current avatar may resemble me, but I am actually 6' 5" tall. Also, Lenny is standing on a ladder.

Last edited:

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Hey Mike.........I'll start the ball rolling for you...here's a pic of me standing in my backyard.....now all you guys will be able to recognize me when you see me, and I won't be able to slip into your poolhalls undercover anymore......:eek: :D

Attachments

• The Ghost.jpg
    The Ghost.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

chicagomike

Verified Member
One Pocket Ghost said:
Hey Mike.........I'll start the ball rolling for you...here's a pic of me standing in my backyard.....now all you guys will be able to recognize me when you see me, and I won't be able to slip into your poolhalls undercover anymore......:eek: :D

Nice photo ghost. Looks like the moment may have been captured after a victory. Perhaps a bit of gloating.:D

-Chicagomike

Smorgass Bored

Verified Member
From
Tampa
Sheesh

Sheesh

One Pocket Ghost said:

For crying out loud, put some clothes on, willya ?
This is a respectable site. :eek:

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Smorgass Bored said:
For crying out loud, put some clothes on, willya ?
This is a respectable site. :eek:

I agree Doug, If my wee wee was that small, I'd cover it up for sure. :p

Titanic Dick

Last edited:

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Dick Mc Morran said:
I agree Doug, If my wee wee was that small, I'd cover it up for sure. :p

Titanic Dick

All I can say is, I'm very leery of guys that like to look at and talk about other guys "wee wees"......:rolleyes:

ps, Hey Dick, that new cue that you recently got isn't made of PINK ivory by any chance now is it ?.....:D

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
The Ghost's Real Picture

The Ghost's Real Picture

Ok, no more joke pics....

I think Mike's idea of posting our pic here on this thread is a good idea - it's interesting to see what everybody looks like.....azbilliards has had a thread like this with dozens of pics. So for real this time, I'm gonna start the ball rolling with my pic, and I hope a lot of the rest of you will also......This pic is of me at last years DCC playing in the One Pocket division against Alan Hopkins (a typical tough draw for me..:()......The score when this pic was taken is 1 game to 1, and 6 balls to 6......I'm snookered behind a two ball cluster assessing my options.

- Ghost

Attachments

• Playing Hopkins.jpg
    Playing Hopkins.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 0

SJDinPHX

Suspended
One Pocket Ghost said:
Ok, no more joke pics....

I think Mike's idea of posting our pic here on this thread is a good idea - it's interesting to see what everybody looks like.....azbilliards has had a thread like this with dozens of pics. So for real this time, I'm gonna start the ball rolling with my pic, and I hope a lot of the rest of you will also......This pic is of me at last years DCC playing in the One Pocket division against Alan Hopkins (a typical tough draw for me..:()......The score when this pic was taken is 1 game to 1, and 6 balls to 6......I'm snookered behind a two ball cluster assessing my options.

- Ghost

Luke,

Thanks for blowing your cover, but we need full, frontal nudity. How else can we know how many balls you have. :eek:

Full Disclosure Dick

PS. And no, My new cue is not pink. Its kind of sort of mauve (my favorit color) :)

Last edited:

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
SJDinPHX said:
Thanks for blowing your cover, but we need full, frontal nudity. How else can we know how many balls you have. :eek:

Full Disclosure Dick

PS. And no, My new cue is not pink. Its kind of sort of mauve (my favorit color) :)

Dick, you're worrying me....I'm starting to think that you're going to have a GAY old time at the DCC.....:eek: :rolleyes: :D