Geezsers t shirts

Scrzbill

Verified Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2011
Messages
4,998
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Does anyone know of anyone who can make geezers t-shirts for the, 2012 tournament of champions, geezers? The front could have someone in a wheelchair with a cue and the back, 2012 DCC GEEZERS ONE POCKET CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT.
Lowering the age bracket to 62 would probably create a full field of 12.:eek::eek:
 

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
Joined
May 25, 2004
Messages
10,230
From
Ghosttown
Does anyone know of anyone who can make geezers t-shirts for the, 2012 tournament of champions, geezers? The front could have someone in a wheelchair with a cue and the back, 2012 DCC GEEZERS ONE POCKET CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT.
Lowering the age bracket to 62 would probably create a full field of 12.:eek:


Well let's see now, can I think of anyone who could "make geezer t-shirts", since Bill couldn't think of anyone :rolleyes:...nope, guess not...:cool:


- Ghost <-------Whose business and livelihood consists of designing and producing printed t-shirts for the apparel industry - as Bill knows :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
 

SJDinPHX

Verified Member
Joined
Dec 7, 2007
Messages
9,226
- Ghost <-------Whose business and livelihood consists of designing and producing printed t-shirts for the apparel industry - as Bill knows :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Does Bill know, they make excellent "doggie bed liners" ?...JK, JK, JK,.. :p :p :sorry (don't go ape on me again, puhleeze)
 
Last edited:

Scrzbill

Verified Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2011
Messages
4,998
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Does Bill know, they make excellent "doggie bed liners" ?...JK, JK, JK,.. :p :p :sorry (don't go ape on me again)

Alrighttttt. Ghost has volunteered to make geezer t-shirts.What colors will you have ghost. White? silver? Long sleeve to keep our old bones warm?
 

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
Joined
May 25, 2004
Messages
10,230
From
Ghosttown
(don't go ape on me again, puhleeze)


Papie....I try to make allowances and consider your age, but, you're confused again...it was you who went ape on me...:rolleyes:

- Geaust


Alrighttttt. Ghost has volunteered to make geezer t-shirts.What colors will you have ghost. White? silver? Long sleeve? to keep our old bones warm?


No Bill...you're confused like Papie - I didn't volunteer any such thing...:cool:...

...and if I was to...here's a model, modeling the appropriate type of tee I'd make for you old geezers...:heh >>>

- Gost

PS, Is that Ronnie modeling the shirt?..:eek:...:p
 

Attachments

  • wife_beater.jpg
    wife_beater.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 0

Scrzbill

Verified Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2011
Messages
4,998
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Papie....I try to make allowances and consider your age, but, you're confused again...it was you who went ape on me...:rolleyes:

- Geaust





No Bill...you're confused like Papie - I didn't volunteer any such thing...:cool:...

...and if I was to...here's a model, modeling the appropriate type of tee I'd make for you old geezers...:heh >>>

- Gost

PS, Is that Ronnie modeling the shirt?..:eek:...:p

That cant be Ronnie, the beer still has its cap.
 

SJDinPHX

Verified Member
Joined
Dec 7, 2007
Messages
9,226
I believe the guy in the picture is Rotation Slim, before he started playing pool for a living. :lol

No V-man, that is definately Cowboy Dennis..."World's Luckiest Human"..A few pounds lighter, and a little greyer, but its him for sure... Shoulda known better, than to bet on that no-playing, %#$&@*$#$^% "dog killer"...:frus
 
Last edited:

tonygreen

Well-Known-Member
Joined
Aug 26, 2011
Messages
391
your t-shirt

your t-shirt

... what u think ?
 

Attachments

  • Geezer shirt  smaller Untitled.jpg
    Geezer shirt smaller Untitled.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 0
Top