US Open One Pocket -- OnePocket.org player sponsorship

cabilliardclub

Verified Member
John for president

John for president

My vote would be John Henderson. Just keep him away from the absolut citron!!!!!

usblues

Verified Member
From
St Paul,Mn
Im with ......

Im with ......

.....the John H. club as well.I can cover a fourth of his bar bill.............I think.............cheers,Jack

onepocket

Administrator
Staff member
May 10 is coming up soon, for the US Open One Pocket in Las Vegas. Last year we sponsored John Brumback, who represented us very well in finishing 17th.

We did pretty much wipe out our sponsorship fund at January's Derby City by generously sponsoring 'The Ghost' in the One Pocket division, and splitting between me (Steve Booth) and 'The Beard' in the Banks division. Thank you very much!!

To start our sponsorship funds for this year's US Open One Pocket, we have San Jose Dick's donation of 92.51 (intended for DCC, but arrived a little afterwards, so it becomes seed money for the US Open). Also, I will kick back in $200 of what you all sponsored toward me at DCC.

If we wish to sponsor John Brumback again, I believe we still have a non-transferable Southwest Airline credit available from last year, which is a significant help.

And of course, we have the entry fee donated by Mark Griffin into the tournament.

This will be our official accounting post, so here are the funds so far:

SJDinPHX: 92.51
Steve Booth: 200.00
Mark Griffin (entry fee value): $340.00
dustin miller: 50.00
lll: 92.51
Cowboy Dennis: 92.51
Deeman: 100.00
wincardona: 100.00
Cascader: 50.00

Total to date: $1117.53
'Gentleman' John Henderson seems like a very good choice for the US Open One Pocket!

Tunica is just three months away, so let's start talking about Tunica too. Maybe I'll start another thread :)

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Tournament

Tournament

Thank you all for your support.

I will do my best in the tournament and leave the bar and go to bed at the same time DeeMan does this tournament. If Bille is there all bets are off on the bar time. He is a bad influence.:heh

SJDinPHX

Suspended

I will do my best in the tournament and leave the bar and go to bed at the same time DeeMan does this tournament. If Bille is there all bets are off on the bar time. He is a bad influence.:heh

John gets my vote too..:)

I will be driving up with Alfie..Also,.Looking forward to meeting Bille, and between us, we will make SURE you are in bed early..We will also see, that you have an adequate supply of Jack and Coke, when you are playing a tough match..;) :p

wgcp

Verified Member
From
long beach, mississippi
Open

Open

Hate to say it... but I won't be there... tommorrow I get to go and see the surgeon... looks like they will gut me like a fish... wire me back together... right now don't think I will ever fly another helicopter... oh well for 35 years its been a gas...really gotta start acting like I am over 50 not 15... guess after you crush a vertabre the doc's kind of frown on going out with your snake eater friends and leaving a perfectly sound aircraft for a little ride... LOL Guess I shouldn't have but couldn't resist the race back to terra firma ... bad opening, slow reflex's...guess I really am not made out of steel and I already know I am not bullet proof, and no I don't bounce well either...LOL

Dick tread softly with John and Jack and Coke... I will personally attest to the fact he can sip one or two...

Really hope I can limp to tunica... it is within 5 hours of the house...and I have 90 days to limp around...

B

Former paratrooper...that was my last time...promise...really:frus

Jimmy B

Verified Member
Hate to say it... but I won't be there... tommorrow I get to go and see the surgeon... looks like they will gut me like a fish... wire me back together... right now don't think I will ever fly another helicopter... oh well for 35 years its been a gas...really gotta start acting like I am over 50 not 15... guess after you crush a vertabre the doc's kind of frown on going out with your snake eater friends and leaving a perfectly sound aircraft for a little ride... LOL Guess I shouldn't have but couldn't resist the race back to terra firma ... bad opening, slow reflex's...guess I really am not made out of steel and I already know I am not bullet proof, and no I don't bounce well either...LOL

Dick tread softly with John and Jack and Coke... I will personally attest to the fact he can sip one or two...

Really hope I can limp to tunica... it is within 5 hours of the house...and I have 90 days to limp around...

B

This is dedicated especially to you from Mr. and Ms Stewart (and me) . Hoping and believing for a quick recovery...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCccPGtjaCU&feature=related[/ame]

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.

B

Sorry to hear of your back problems, been there, still there but much better now. I had moderate stenosis of the spine and artritic bone spurs, which they shaved off. They put a couple screws in my spine and now i'm doing pretty good. I'm a little over a year from surgery and feel much better. At three months I was walking pretty good but with moderate to moderately high pain, but i'm 18 years older than you. I think you'll be very happy after 3 months. See you in Tunica.

Dr. Bill

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Jeez, Bille!

Jeez, Bille!

B

Jumping at your age? Are you nuts? --- Dont answer that. You got to know Father Time gets us all in the end. Jumping fer chrissakes? I now hang on to both rails when I walk down a flight of stairs!
You gotta realize that the only thing you should be able to keep up with those snake-eaters anymore is drinking.

Beard

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA

B

Sorry you can't make it Bille. I will miss that evil grin and probably save $2/300 on the bar tab.

Hope everything goes well. You will be missed.

Deeman

Verified Member

John,

If you start behaving like a normal person I may withdraw my support! If you go to bed like a normal person your whole system could explode. Besides, a third of my contribution was already figured for Jack and Cokes!

Billi, best of luck buddy. I hope it all goes well with the surgery. Just autorotate when landing from now on! :)

Dick, we expect you to supervise John Henry and keep all the babes at bay, of at least don't let them spit on his chalk or any other objects near him.

We are so proud to have another player with so much heart represent us.

DeeMan

Deeman

Verified Member

B

Billi,

I was going to offer you a ride to Tunica on the back of DeeWoman's bike but I guess we will have to wheel you in another way. :)

Best of luck with the surgery. Please let us know as soon as you are able how it went.

DeeMan

HollyatCSI

Hello Gentlemen,

So...looks like John is in the lead. Steve...can you touch base with me.

Got to tell you the entries for the US Open One Pocket have been a little light, I have 42 out of 64 so far. Which is about 10-12 less than last year at this same time.

Call me at the CSI office at 702-719-7665.

Holly

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
Hello Gentlemen,

So...looks like John is in the lead. Steve...can you touch base with me.

Got to tell you the entries for the US Open One Pocket have been a little light, I have 42 out of 64 so far. Which is about 10-12 less than last year at this same time.

Call me at the CSI office at 702-719-7665.

Holly

is there a minimum nunber of entries or you cancel???