Suit up Johnny boY. It's SHOWTIME.

Frank Almanza

Verified Member
From
Upland, California
Ok, Johnny, get ready to suit up. It's time to Hendesonize dem Chicago boys. We're rooting for you in the West Coast.

P.S. I've heard about those Chicago boys, keep one eye on your drink.;)

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Ok, Johnny, get ready to suit up. It's time to Hendesonize dem Chicago boys. We're rooting for you in the West Coast.

I am already here and in training. Going to check out Chris's later tonight and practice at Red Shoes tomorrow for the match on Saturday.

They have a race track here (Trotters), so even if I should lose(not likely) I can go to the track and pump back up.:lol

I will not go to the track first and blow the pool $$ like my old friend RA would do.

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi

Frank-- "Hendersonize". I LIKE it!:D He's gonna put them in the "John"...

Doc
knew it was bad
when he wrote it

sappo

Verified Member
From
Tucson AZ
Frank-- "Hendersonize". I LIKE it!:D He's gonna put them in the "John"...

Doc
knew it was bad
when he wrote it

Hey Doc, you like "Hendersonize"? A few years ago I coined a word you were critical of but Ill give it to you again. When a player hits a fabulous shot I say he hit it "Efrenlessly". I still use it> stay well Keith

chicagomike

Verified Member
Hey Doc, you like "Hendersonize"? A few years ago I coined a word you were critical of but Ill give it to you again. When a player hits a fabulous shot I say he hit it "Efrenlessly". I still use it> stay well Keith

A player makes a great move/shot...I tell them it was very "Efrenesque".

petie

Verified Member
From
Citrus Springs, FL
A player makes a great move/shot...I tell them it was very "Efrenesque".

Years ago Steve Moon(owner of Pockets in Lansing, MI), was playing in a tournament and making his way through the brackets. After each win he would say, "I mooned him." Then he lost one and when I asked him what happened he said, "I mooned him but he shoved the 9 ball up my ass."

thebaby

Verified Member
Breaking news !!!!!

Breaking news !!!!!

I can see it now, Big John putting the squeeze down on the Ghost. Were all hear ready Big Daddy . Show them how we do it on the WEST COAST. And well your waiting for the next shot, which could be awhile , check out PLAY THE GAME clothing co. "Original " one pocket collection billiard apparel. www.playthegameclothing.com

Designed By a Player, Worn By A Player !
www.playthegameclothing.com

Attachments

• 363807_Navy_Flat_Front_2009.jpg
    363807_Navy_Flat_Front_2009.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 0
  • S533_Black_Flat_Front_2009.jpg
    S533_Black_Flat_Front_2009.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JST72_Black_GA12-APRIL 4.jpg
    JST72_Black_GA12-APRIL 4.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 0
  • PC61_Black_Flat_Front_one pocket Gradient.jpg
    PC61_Black_Flat_Front_one pocket Gradient.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 0

sappo

Verified Member
From
Tucson AZ
Years ago Steve Moon(owner of Pockets in Lansing, MI), was playing in a tournament and making his way through the brackets. After each win he would say, "I mooned him." Then he lost one and when I asked him what happened he said, "I mooned him but he shoved the 9 ball up my ass."

We used to play 3 cushion with a guy called "Spinning Eddie" because me used maximum spin on almost all shots. One night he played a kid John. The next day John came to the room with a big smile on his face. We askes him how he made out. He replied "last night I took the Spin out of Spinning Eddie". Keith

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
I can see it now, Big John putting the squeeze down on the Ghost. Were all hear ready Big Daddy . Show them how we do it on the WEST COAST.

It's the night before my match with the gentleman from Northern Calif...

It's half-time of da Chicago Bears game, and da Chicago Bears 1st string has destroyed the 1st string of the team they're playing by the score of 27-3...

And who is it that da Chicago Bears 1st string has just left in a coma?...

Why coincidentally, it's the Oakland Raiders - the team from Northern Calif...:eek:...:heh...:D

- Ghost