Derby Bound!

Tom Wirth

Verified Member
From
Delray Beach, Florida
I will be coming to the Derby this year! I arrive the evening of the 24th and I'm slated to leave on the 28th.

My dance card is open to any of you One Pocket egg heads. $25 to $200 a game. I plan to play in the One Pocket event so all action must work around that schedule.

Step up to the plate. Winner buys the drinks and HAPPY DAYS!

If the book is ready, and it just might be....I will bring a number of copies just for my OP.org buds.

Tom

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
I will be coming to the Derby this year! I arrive the evening of the 24th and I'm slated to leave on the 28th.

My dance card is open to any of you One Pocket egg heads. $25 to $200 a game. I plan to play in the One Pocket event so all action must work around that schedule.

If the book is ready, and it just might be....I will bring a number of copies just for my OP.org buds.

Tom

Put me on your list. I am good for $100 a game and usually raise it if I get stuck:lol

Looking forward to seeing you and having a cocktail or two. Col Bille will try and get us drunk and get a big spot. I usually fall for that too.:D

wgcp

Verified Member
From
long beach, mississippi
Dammit John

Dammit John

Made me spill my coffee on myself laughing... I want on the card also... I will take the lower end 30 a game... Probably need at least 10-7, 9-7...

Bille

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri

Tom

I'll give you a ball if you'll play for five.................................................................................. dollars. :D

daylate$short

Verified Member
From
Aberdeen, SD
Looking forward to DCC

Looking forward to DCC

Tom

Glad you're attending, hope to see you there. Would be interested in playing, for cheap, between your big money matches.

Charlie

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa

Tom

I'm playing after the drinks are consumed.

Tom Wirth

Verified Member
From
Delray Beach, Florida
You're all on! Let the games begin!

RACK 'EM

There's room for more....I have no plans on sleeping. A girl I was once dating told me to sleep when I'm dead. That fling didn't last long. :eek:

Tom

JAM

Verified Member

Tom

Hey, save one for me -- a book that is. You know where I live. ;)

chicagomike

Verified Member

Tom

I would look forward to playing some with you if we get the chance...probably $50-$100 range. A book sounds good too!

Tom Wirth

Verified Member
From
Delray Beach, Florida
To all of you who are interested in getting together for action, or just want to sit down for drinks, food, or sharing the steam from the tournament, or if you want a copy of the book. Soon I will send a PM with my private phone number to everyone who has posted on this thread. I would appreciate it if you would do the same for me when you get the chance. I look forward to seeing ya'll at the rodeo. :)

Tom